Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

I have been watching it. I think it's gone downhill, but I've stuck at it because I'm curious to see how the first season ends, I won't be watching the 2nd season though.

It's a shame because it's a different take on an age old story, and I thought it had potential.

Aside from the average acting and the story getting bogged down with drama, there are a couple of things that bother me. That old guy was in his 20's in the 2nd world war, so he should be in his mid-nineties, not really the sword swinging age you'd think. And the bad dudes face/hands reminds me of a muppets character.

One thing that I am curious about..

What's the deal with the vampire commando squad?

One thing that I am curious about..

What's the deal with the vampire commando squad?

I agree it's unusual, but I don't mind the the idea behind it, as I said before it takes an age old idea and gives it a different dimension. More is explained in the last episode if you haven't watched that yet.

It's a shame the series is bogged down with drama, they should've removed things like the kids and alzheimers mum and made it a bit more edgy. I'm 50/50 on whether I'll keep watching in series 2, part of me is curious to see where they take it.

One other thing....

Don't you think it's weird that NY is burning and it's like the rest of the country doesn't even know?

I agree it's unusual, but I don't mind the the idea behind it, as I said before it takes an age old idea and gives it a different dimension. More is explained in the last episode if you haven't watched that yet.

It's a shame the series is bogged down with drama, they should've removed things like the kids and alzheimers mum and made it a bit more edgy. I'm 50/50 on whether I'll keep watching in series 2, part of me is curious to see where they take it.

I thought Fox was up to date with it..

One other thing....

Don't you think it's weird that NY is burning and it's like the rest of the country doesn't even know?

Yes and also..

Don't you think it's weird that there's still power/water/TV given there's a freaking vampire apocalypse in full swing?

I thought Fox was up to date with it..

Yes and also..

Don't you think it's weird that there's still power/water/TV given there's a freaking vampire apocalypse in full swing?

I don't have Fox. ;)

It's like all of NY is in some sort of bubble. Wouldn't there still be planes/boats etc traveling in and out? What about media copters doing flyovers or traffic reports etc, wouldn't the current situation be news for the rest of the country? Not to mention police/FBI communications if something this major was going on and cops/agent being killed. TBH I don't understand why the national guard haven't been sent in.

I don't have Fox. ;)

It's like all of NY is in some sort of bubble. Wouldn't there still be planes/boats etc traveling in and out? What about media copters doing flyovers or traffic reports etc, wouldn't the current situation be news for the rest of the country? Not to mention police/FBI communications if something this major was going on and cops/agent being killed. TBH I don't understand why the national guard haven't been sent in.
Yeah exactly. Obviously boats are still operating as the episode I watched last night was the one where latino boxer dude found the shipping container full of vamps. It's strange that you hear choppers flying around whenever people are outside but yeah as you say.. where's the NG? I wonder what the books are like..

I don't have Fox. ;)

I watched the last episode last night
They totally had a chance to kill that mutha*a AND THEY JUST STOOD THERE LOOKIN AT IT LIKE A BUNCH OF SLACK JAWED YOKELS!!!1

I watched the last episode last night
They totally had a chance to kill that mutha****a AND THEY JUST STOOD THERE LOOKIN AT IT LIKE A BUNCH OF SLACK JAWED YOKELS!!!1

LOL, I thought the same thing. You going to keep watching season 2?

LOL, I thought the same thing. You going to keep watching season 2?
Yeah they threw enough bait out there regarding
the vampire commandos
to make me curious enough to have a look at season 2.

Anyone watching Gotham or The Flash?

Gotham particularly has been great. The guy playing The Penguin is doing brilliantly.
Haven't heard of them. We've been so desperate for something to watch now The Strain has finished I went as far as to get the second season of Under the Dome. It is so, so bad.

Haven't heard of them. We've been so despera.te for something to watch now The Strain has finished I went as far as to get the second season of Under the Dome. It is so, so bad.
Gotham is unsurprisingly set in the Batman universe, but it focuses on Gordon right when he joins the Gotham police force. It's really interesting, seems like a similar mood to the Nolan movies.

The Flash is I think a spin-off of Arrow, or at least is set in the Arrow universe. Also unsurprisingly, it's about The Flash. I'm enjoying it so far, only two episodes in though.

I watched the first episode of Gotham but it didn't really grab me, which I thought it would have, because I'm a fan of Donal Logue.
IMO the first episode was a bit slow, but the next three have all been excellent. The development of the Penguin character in particular has been awesome.

Back