Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

These days I look like Arnold during his governor days.

-people-pic-1335446998.jpg

Mar 10, 2007
SAPMA Headquarters
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Queensland Reds, Melbourne Rebels
Finished 'Deadwood' the other day... fudging good stuff. Closest thing to Shakespeare you'll see in an original modern show, I think. Timothy Olyphant pissed me off the entire series, but Ian McShane is so damn good it doesn't even matter what everyone else is doing.

Still, can't beat 'The Wire'. That show quite literally changed the way I looked at the world.

Haha yeah Olyphant is odd in it. Does not really fit I , but I reckon still kind of works. Love his self-righteous marches through the camp.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Community season 3 goes way too far up its own arse.

Only halfway through season 2 and I'm already seeing this.. just watched the claymation Christmas episode. o_O

Started watching this show last night called "House of Cards" starring Kevin Spacey. If you like political dramas you will love this.

Watch the original.

Only halfway through season 2 and I'm already seeing this.. just watched the claymation Christmas episode. o_O
Yeah, really anything with Abed (who's a pretty cool character) does it after that point.

There's an arc in season 3 involving a parallel universe (sort of) that just... ergh.

Kong have you watched The Walking Dead?

It might be the worst top rated show I've ever seen.
Really?

Nah I haven't.

I don't really know much about it, other than that it's part of the wave of shows internet nerds (present company included) seem to like.

Is it rubbish, or just not that great?

Nov 28, 2006
AFL Club
Essendon
Really?

Nah I haven't.

I don't really know much about it, other than that it's part of the wave of shows internet nerds (present company included) seem to like.

Is it rubbish, or just not that great?
I personally think it's rubbish. The first season was ok but I wasn't going to bother watching it any longer. I was told that I should continue watching it, so I did. I couldn't make it through the second episode.

I personally think it's rubbish. The first season was ok but I wasn't going to bother watching it any longer. I was told that I should continue watching it, so I did. I couldn't make it through the second episode.
Speaking of which, did you ever watch LOST?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back