Movies & TV The Hangar TV Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why I haven't, I've always been meaning to see it.
Watched the movie again last night because we started watching the series and found we couldn't really remember the plot of the movie. The movie still stands up and I really think you should see it.

The series is odd. They've taken one aspect from the movie as a link between the two so that you know they are the same timeline in the same "world". They've then taken some of the characters from the movie, given them new names and started a new story.

I'm enjoying it but not sure about the casting of Billy Bob. He does alright but I can't help but think they could have found someone better.

CrazyDon

Senior List
Jul 6, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Jim Parson aka Sheldon has left Big Bang Theory after a fight with Galecki (Leonard)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The sooner that show ends the better.
I've only ever seen a couple of episodes. That was enough. Just seemed like Friends for nerds and I hated Friends with a passion.

I've only ever seen a couple of episodes. That was enough. Just seemed like Friends for nerds and I hated Friends with a passion.
I do physics at uni. The amount of times I've told people that for them to then respond with "Oh so you're like Sheldon huehuehue" is ridiculous.

Has anyone watched Vikings?
Daughter has it on her hard drive and I've heard very little about it
Watched the first season. It was okay if you like the idea of vikings and how they lived. It's kind of like Game of Thrones viking style - based in reality and only one or two storylines instead of 37.

Watched the first season. It was okay if you like the idea of vikings and how they lived. It's kind of like Game of Thrones viking style - based in reality and only one or two storylines instead of 37.
Thanks for that

I just saw episode one of Fargo.

I think it will be excellent.

Wifey was telling me last night they're looking at doing another season.

It doesn't disappoint. Vikings is also def worth a watch, it's def a step below GoT but I mean pretty hard to compete with History Channel money.
Did you see any of season 2? We've had the first five eps there waiting for a while now but I keep hesitating for some reason..

Feb 13, 2007
Not practice
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Sam Hinkie
Wifey was telling me last night they're looking at doing another season.

Did you see any of season 2? We've had the first five eps there waiting for a while now but I keep hesitating for some reason..
I've done exactly the same funnily enough, it aired when there was tons of good shows on so I figured I'd wait til it was done to marathon it but just haven't done it for whatever reason.

S2 of Fargo is confirmed I'm pretty sure, going to take place in the 70s

I've done exactly the same funnily enough, it aired when there was tons of good shows on so I figured I'd wait til it was done to marathon it but just haven't done it for whatever reason.

Exactly the same. Now that's funny. :D

Was almost going to start watching it tonight actually as I mentioned to wifey that Harlequin had mentioned it but found a couple of movies to watch instead..

S2 of Fargo is confirmed I'm pretty sure, going to take place in the 70s

Interesting. So completely new cast and characters you'd assume. Hmm..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back