The Hangover Thread (Quiet Please!!!)

Remove this Banner Ad

My cure is buttered toast and lots of cups of tea. I also try to have a cup of tea before going to bed. I have turned into a light weight, four drinks seem to be my max occasionally I can have five.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I usually play poker better when I'm drunk.

Not completely s**t trucked though. Funny story this... It was 1943, when I was sitting back enjoying a scotch......

Back to the real story.
Accidentally cleaned out one of my net accounts. Let this be a lesson to people, don't have your password saved so all you have to do is press the login button or enter.

The intoxicated you may of had fun that night, pissing away all the money you spent hours winning. The guy who goes to log on the next day to play in a tournament. Well lets just say that guy was in a rage.

Hopefully I save you the stupidity I did about 4-5 years ago.

I usually play poker better when I'm drunk.

Not completely s**t trucked though. Funny story this... It was 1943, when I was sitting back enjoying a scotch......

Back to the real story.
Accidentally cleaned out one of my net accounts. Let this be a lesson to people, don't have your password saved so all you have to do is press the login button or enter.

The intoxicated you may of had fun that night, pissing away all the money you spent hours winning. The guy who goes to log on the next day to play in a tournament. Well lets just say that guy was in a rage.

Hopefully I save you the stupidity I did about 4-5 years ago.

Thanks for the words of warning, but i'm really not a gambler anyway. Very very rarely ona night out and that's about it. Enjoy social poker and that's about it really.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back