The Hip Hop Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Run The Jewels 2:

1. Jeopardy
2. Oh My Darling Don’t Cry
3. Blockbuster Night Part 1
4. Close Your Eyes (And Count to *) (Feat. Zack de la Rocha)
5. All My Life
6. Lie, Cheat, Steal
7. Early (Feat. BOOTS)
8. All Due Respect (Feat. Travis Barker)
9. Love Again (Akinyele Back)
10. Crown (Feat. Diane Coffee)
11. Angel Duster

true.. none of my friends are keen cos they reckon they couldnt listen to black skinhead followed by i am god..

if he didnt play anything from the yeezus album it would be a dope show.. just dont think i could sit through anymore then 3 songs from yeezus.

Can't sit through an album that goes for 40min?

Can't sit through an album that goes for 40min?
no.. why would you pay good money to sit through 40 mins of shite?

anyway, apprently the show was the goat... he played most of his old hits, only like 3 yeezus tracks.. i feel physically sick i missed it.. feel like flyin over east to catch him.

Run The Jewels 2:

1. Jeopardy
2. Oh My Darling Don’t Cry
3. Blockbuster Night Part 1
4. Close Your Eyes (And Count to ****) (Feat. Zack de la Rocha)
5. All My Life
6. Lie, Cheat, Steal
7. Early (Feat. BOOTS)
8. All Due Respect (Feat. Travis Barker)
9. Love Again (Akinyele Back)
10. Crown (Feat. Diane Coffee)
11. Angel Duster

How is it? Their first album was brilliant IMO I'm seeing them at Falls should be cracking.

Listening to the 3030 album atm by Deltron. The duo is Del Tha Funkee Homosapien and Dan the Automator.
Del is arguable one of the best MC's to have lived and Dan the Automator is brilliant on this album. Absolute classic of an album, give it a run guys its very well done not a run of the mill album by any means.

Currently in the process of discovering Mobb Deep in all their glory. The production on this one gives me chills, it's that perfect. Apparently a sample of Quincy Jones of all people too.

herbie hancock, cheggit out yo:

piano sampled, slowed down, had the pitch dropped and then sped up again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About time I remembered this guys name I have been searching for a while I kept thinking his name was something like Dojo the Domojo or some crap and it wouldn't come up until I searched top 10 most underrated hip-hop artists and it was Jeru the Damaja! If I couldn't remember that then he truly is underrated but then again there are guys with longer, more screwed up rap names than his own such as, Reef The Lost Cauze, Crypt The Warchild, Kay the Aquanaut, Genesis the Greykid & R.A. The Rugged Man. Also didn't help refinding Jeru with Crypt's real last name being Albaladejo which was somewhat similar to what I was searching.

About time I remembered this guys name I have been searching for a while I kept thinking his name was something like Dojo the Domojo or some crap and it wouldn't come up until I searched top 10 most underrated hip-hop artists and it was Jeru the Damaja! If I couldn't remember that then he truly is underrated but then again there are guys with longer, more screwed up rap names than his own such as, Reef The Lost Cauze, Crypt The Warchild, Kay the Aquanaut, Genesis the Greykid & R.A. The Rugged Man. Also didn't help refinding Jeru with Crypt's real last name being Albaladejo which was somewhat similar to what I was searching.

Yep Jeru has some classic albums.

Another disjointed gem from Homeboy Sandman, produced by JONWAYNE. Album coming out in a couple of days. Solid release without ever being overly amazing at any time on a few listens. Fun, though repetitive production, as per JW.

This is one of the best songs he's done, I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back