The Hip Hop Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Cadillactica by Big KRIT has been put up for stream on NPR. It's very, very, very strong. Really enjoyed it. Not going to listen to it again until it is properly released but it's excellent.

I think Logic's Under Pressure is next on my list to listen to. Hearing some very solid things.

Just found this thread. I might come in here to post stuff from when I was a wee lad sometimes when I'm drunk (my era is about 86 to 96). But for my introduction, here's this:

Given it much of a listen BTW? how does it rate?

Usual spot-on production from Kno and top rhymes. Personally I wasn't so wild about the guest vocals, but others have thought different.

My experience is that pretty much anything from their stable is worth chuckling a few bucks at.

Coincidentally, I was chatting to my son yesterday, he just got back to the UK after a world tour (been in Oz and NZ too), and on his last night in the US, he saw the 'Lynguists in NYC! Photos of him and his g/f with the boys all over Facebook; naturally I'm not the slightest bit jealous!

Anyway,he was chatting to their manager, who told him they are definitely coming to the UK and Europe again March, so maybe they'll tour further afield again. I know they have been in Australia before cos there's that line about Adelaide in one of their songs!

Cadillactica by Big KRIT has been put up for stream on NPR. It's very, very, very strong. Really enjoyed it. Not going to listen to it again until it is properly released but it's excellent.

I think Logic's Under Pressure is next on my list to listen to. Hearing some very solid things.

I'll look out for that. I've got his mix-tape, King Remembered In Time, and that's pretty good.

Drake announces tour BUT NOT ADELAIDE SO I HAVE TO PAY $150 TO GO TO FUTURES FOR 1 ACT :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
The easier thing to do would be not to enjoy Drake...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Killer Mike makes an emotional speech about an hour after the Mike Brown decision.

Been really into these two albums lately...

6203_rasap.jpg

Ras Kass & Apollo Brown - Blasphemy

blg_cl_sjv3_cvr.jpg

Cunninlynguists - Strange Journey Vol 3

Did anyone get Nas tickets? Sold out in an hour apparently.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back