The Hip Hop Thread - Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

It might be the most underrated album of all time

Is it a custom (to what?), to provoke out a hostile apostle and make him smack the coke out ya nostril?
The butter cat at gutter rappin and I'm all man, whatever gotta happen gotta happen

Doesn't know El-P, feels has right to call thread garbage...

Of course I know who El-P is, big Run The Jewells fan and they were the best act I saw at Falls.
I was referring to the incessant arguing about Drake and someone else that was going on for pages and pages, Furthermore I was referring to the guy who featured on the track regarding that he sounded like Celph Titled. You will find that I've posted about RTJ and EL-P ITT.

Of course I know who El-P is, big Run The Jewells fan and they were the best act I saw at Falls.
I was referring to the incessant arguing about Drake and someone else that was going on for pages and pages, Furthermore I was referring to the guy who featured on the track regarding that he sounded like Celph Titled. You will find that I've posted about RTJ and EL-P ITT.
Still calls thread s**t...

Jokes bro

Drake's mixtape...thank * it's only a mixture of b-sides. Not too bad, but all sounds the same.

Been solidly rotating between Joey Bada$$, Diamond D, Apollo Brown and Ras Kass, and J Cole these past few months. Might mix it up with some west coast s**t this week

I had Co Flow's album on cassette. Bow down to me.

Sometimes i switch vehicles with my mother for a brief period (her car has more seats) and I always get excited about the fact that she has a cassette player in her car. I have a bunch of classic material on cassette.

Last time I drove her car it was all about Kool Moe Dee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this on KTT.

i-out-off-here.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back