Port Adelaide
Other Teams
PAFC MAGPIES - NRL DRAGONS
Hoffinator.jpg

i really want to make a WESTIN JUSTHOFF shirt

or maybe that RUN DMC shirt everyone rips off, saying THE HOFF

images-pic-TEE_JSR-RDM101-Run-DMC-Logo-Posters.322180335_std.jpg

ok PREDAT0R do your best. ;)
Ok seeing as I conned you into temporarily changing the name of the thread, I'm gonna specify a theme of The Hoff as a superhero.

Let's go, Port artists one and all. Who's the guy that does those matchday graphics? He should be able to come up with something special.

And maybe someone can do a "Kern / twitter" special.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the special one I was hoping to see again. I remember PMSL when i saw this and the Thomilf thread going on at the same time or maybe it was posted in that thread. Must be from late 2007 or early 2008.

That's the special one I was hoping to see again. I remember PMSL when i saw this and the Thomilf thread going on at the same time or maybe it was posted in that thread. Must be from late 2007 or early 2008.

The best of the Thomilf photoshops were located in my old Big Footy user notes. Sadly, gone forever with the server update.

The best of the Thomilf photoshops were located in my old Big Footy user notes. Sadly, gone forever with the server update.

Bummer, there was some crackers. I assume the old threads would now be blank where you posted the photo's as the links no longer work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back