Toast The Hoff Photoshop Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I think kickpuncher's is the clubhouse leader at this stage....thanks nonetheless wharfie!
You cannot be serious.

Actually Kickpuncher's proportions are all wrong, but that is just a technicality. It's not that I'm a sore loser. :oops:

Last edited:
My "**** the crows" tshirt once got me a hefty hip and shoulder from Nigel Notso as he ran off of Marrara Oval in a pre-season game.

That doesn't happen to be a black shirt with white writing? I've been to footy with someone wearing that shirt many moons ago. I gained a few new words in my vocabulary that night.

That doesn't happen to be a black shirt with white writing? I've been to footy with someone wearing that shirt many moons ago. I gained a few new words in my vocabulary that night.

Thats the one. Wore it at both Footy Park and TIO Stadium. Some mate of my brothers made them up and sold em at a showdown back in the last century or so.

Here's one I done a while ago in a photoshop thread on the main board.

2vanrdj.jpg

Hoff Lesnar

29o63xg.jpg

Just an aside, but every time I see Lesnar, I think "That has to be, by far, the shittest tattoo I've ever seen." What the * was he thinking when he got that piece of s**t indelibly inked on his chest?

Request from the missus - she wants to see a Hoffified Gandalf from LOTR.

Can anyone help?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How'd the Draper pic go down?

Actually took her a while to notice. You know what it's like with so many windows open. I kept closing them all and eventually she noticed and was pretty dark - obviously she likes the real Don rather than the Hoffified version!
Anyway, she's not too IT savvy and had to be nice to me to change it back......... still haven't got any though.

Actually took her a while to notice. You know what it's like with so many windows open. I kept closing them all and eventually she noticed and was pretty dark - obviously she likes the real Don rather than the Hoffified version!
Anyway, she's not too IT savvy and had to be nice to me to change it back......... still haven't got any though.
Can't say I didn't think I was ruining the Don's perfect face when I made it.

You should tell him to his face. You could take him in a fight...

Just because a guy is tough doesn't excuse s**t decisions in my book. But maybe that's the reason why he got it. "I'm going to get the worst tattoo ever and see if anyone gives me s**t about it. If they don't, I know I'm number one." If so, I can respect that...but there are better ways to go about it, IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back