Toast The Hoff Photoshop Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

2s12mqb.jpg

Having probs accessing my adobe creative cloud account so cant do any hoff pix at present will get back onto it as soon as issue is resolved

Having probs accessing my adobe creative cloud account so cant do any hoff pix at present will get back onto it as soon as issue is resolved
As long as you never, ever give up. ;)

Last edited:

Link
Thread gets a mention.. :D

The Power forward’s bushranger growth has even sparked a dedicated page on a popular online footy forum.
Contributors have photoshopped Westhoff and his beard to resemble everyone from Ned Kelly and Jimi Hendrix to Forrest Gump on his cross-country run and, yes, Superman.

Link

The Power forward’s bushranger growth has even sparked a dedicated page on a popular online footy forum.
Contributors have photoshopped Westhoff and his beard to resemble everyone from Ned Kelly and Jimi Hendrix to Forrest Gump on his cross-country run and, yes, Superman.
Haha, I was hoping they would of had some examples in the article

Link

"Will you please stop saying that? Always call it the Online Forum!"

"So you want me to say "the Online Forum"...

"Yes"

"Rather than Bigfooty"

"Aaah! Hot potato, orchestra stalls, Puck will make amends!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love this. 10 years ago when D_One, Weatherchap and a couple of other mates went to Cuba for a couple of weeks as well as USA.

D_One made up a Che Cookatoo-Collins t-shirt using Che Guevara image and the boys wore it around Cuba. This is better so if I go to Cuba or Bolivia or Colombia I am gonna ask for this image file PREDAT0R so i can make a t-shirt.

I love this. 10 years ago when D_One, Weatherchap and a couple of other mates went to Cuba for a couple of weeks as well as USA.

D_One made up a Che Cookatoo-Collins t-shirt using Che Guevara image and the boys wore it around Cuba. This is better so if I go to Cuba or Bolivia or Colombia I am gonna ask for this image file PREDAT0R so i can make a t-shirt.
Haha absolutely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back