Podcast The Hooligan Report E08 - Charlie Austin and Troy Deeney: SM and Jatz's Favourite Players

Remove this Banner Ad

With the World Cup behind us, SM, Cooksen, Jatz and Masked Magician look ahead to the new Premier League season by previewing Aston Villa, Burnley, Leicester, QPR and West Brom. Who is most likely to stay up? First manager sacked? Which players should you look out for? Find out this week.

Audio Link

The Hooligan Report Wants YOU!

Want to add your voice to the podcast? Offer your opinion on the beautiful game? PM SM to express your interest for joining the crew! All you need is a mic, about an hour of your time on any given night - we change each week! - and some cursory knowledge of the great game.

If you're good with design, feel free to submit an image for the podcast to use for the podcast! We would love to get some good images to use as we approach the EPL season.

With the World Cup finished, we'll now look to spotlight a different team each week, so if you support one of the below teams PM me and I'll try and get you on!

Arsenal
Aston Villa
Burnley
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Hull City
Leicester City
Liverpool
Manchester City
Manchester United
Newcastle
QPR
Tottenham
Southampton
Stoke
Swansea
Sunderland
West Brom
West Ham

For Those on iTunes

Subscribe in iTunes HERE!

Archives

World Cup Podcasts HERE

- The Hooligan Report E08 - Charlie Austin and Troy Deeney: SM and Jatz's Favourite Players - Audio Link Youtube Link

Too much optimism from you lot, you're all going down IMO. :p

Also great choice for the new intro theme :thumbsu:

Cheers! I wasn't sure if it'd be a bit too cliched, but thought everyone associates them with football, and that song is a bit of a FIFA anthem these days.

Cheers! I wasn't sure if it'd be a bit too cliched, but thought everyone associates them with football, and that song is a bit of a FIFA anthem these days.
Pro evo 5 anthem originally!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back