Media The Hunting Season: A Light Bonding With SM

Remove this Banner Ad

The SFA is on notice.

In the last few seasons, this league has shown its weak underbelly, and the Wolves are ready to sink their claws into it. The passion and the quality of the league has been in sharp decline over the last two seasons, as seasoned veterans have claimed to have lost interest or motivation in the league. Threads have been made pondering the solutions to these problems, players have been losing their heads over what can be done to bring about a new golden era for the league.

Well, my friends, I suggest you look no further than the new breed of Wolves.

Gone is the vanilla, the boring, the spamming, the 'gumbie' within us, and in its place, a beast has been awakened. For if the night is darkest before the dawn, with the moon bright in the sky, that can mean only one thing for a hungry wolf. If the league is in such a dark place as people suggest, there is only one team that could possibly prove its saviour.

So you're either with us, or you're against us. You either join us as we bring about a rebirth of this great league of ours, reintroducing a vigour and passion to matchday threads that has been sadly lacking, an energy and zest for the contest, or you fight us, and join us in these sparring contests. But the point of this is not to pump up the Wolves. You are mistaken if you think this is what this thread is for.

What I am saying to each and every one of you who reads this thread: the Hunting Season has begun. Lift your game or you will be exposed for the weak link that you are. Bring your best each and every week, or fall by the wayside. If you can't bring energy and passion for your team each week, what is the point of even being on your side's list? Quality over quantity should be expected and desired, and from the youngest rookie to the oldest veteran, this can be applied in a relative fashion for spectacular results.

Whether we go on to win the Premiership in S20 or not, S20 will be remembered as the season the Wolves announced themselves to the League, and the League took notice. You either lift your game, or we will devour you.

oboroten-yarost-zuby-oskal.jpg

omg but wat bout teh history of d gumbeez naim uhh so mch histree awl thoaz playerz blah blah blah

Hypocrites, the lot of ya.

It saddens me that there are people who lack the intelligence to understand what a rebrand entails in regards to the history of the entity.

You realize Ando was front and centre of the Dragons rebrand before S17, don't you?

Then I'm sure he appreciates that our history has not vanished in a puff of smoke. He still has to convince me that this is the case though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, to everyone that criticized the wolves and the dragons and the bandits. And the rats.

Didn't seem clear to me, particularly as it was in reply to my post, but thank you for deciphering it for my benefit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back