Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So 2 days and 90 kilometers out of 5 and 300 into a bike riding trip, and my brothers gears snap clean off his bike rendering it useless.

Am I mad? Not in the slightest. Limped into the nearest town, staying here the next 2 nights so I can sample the local establishments and watch the Pear game.

31f8b2d1df148b70d3e6219299b4ad6a.jpg

So, I had to work this morning while the half of my workmates had a work show. I valiantly offered my place as an option for the after party. Being sober as ive recently finished work and have only cracked my fourth beer, after the first batch of people rocked up I have immediately regretted this decision.

Sent from my GT-I9195T using Tapatalk

So, I had to work this morning while the half of my workmates had a work show. I valiantly offered my place as an option for the after party. Being sober as ive recently finished work and have only cracked my fourth beer, after the first batch of people rocked up I have immediately regretted this decision.

You have to catch up fast spooky.

Just got a tank full of free petrol because some complete random accidentally paid for my pump and they had no other petrol to be paid. Im still baffled.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outstanding.

Man I'm stating to hate people who are snobby about the books. **** them.

Even as a kid I hated people that said "the book is so much netter than the movie..." Makes me want to smash their faces in and crush their skulls.

Having said that I bought High Fidelity to read over Easter.

You have to catch up fast spooky.
Don't worry I will.
But I felt like a potato farmer with the amount of spuds that rocked up before the cool kids rocked up.

Just got a tank full of free petrol because some complete random accidentally paid for my pump and they had no other petrol to be paid. Im still baffled.
Jesus?

Finally a comic book movie that was freaking awesome and didnt kiddie it up and stay true to the comic book (not counting 300)

Well done spiderman 2

So it didn't say true to the comic?

* i hate sammy j

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back