Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... as far as un-airbrushed selfies go, they're still high percentile, fappability doesn't even enter into it.

Depends on the one you look at, the one with the wine in her hand is just awful. I told my misses "it's alright, your **** are much better."

Kate Uptons nudes are much better.

Depends on the one you look at, the one with the wine in her hand is just awful. I told my misses "it's alright, your **** are much better."

Yeah but what else could you say? ;)

Kate Uptons nudes are much better.

Well that's to be expected.

Dr Feel, you've lost me.

You must seriously be looking at a different set. Have you seen the one with the wine glass, and the one with...gentleman juices on her face?

You must seriously be looking at a different set. Have you seen the one with the wine glass, and the one with...gentleman juices on her face?

LOL I think you're looking at fakes, Feel.

LOL I think you're looking at fakes, Feel.

You really wouldn't be saying that if you saw them, and were getting them from the source that i'm getting them from.

Happy to send them if you don't believe me.

They weren't the only set stolen from icloud either, others include alison brie, kate upton and victoria justice.

Thanks apple.

Also if you want hilariousness, check twitter for the leak4jennifer hashtag, hundreds of chicks have taken to posting their boobs online in support of jlaw, which is a highly intelligent thing to do.

You need your eyes tested Feel!

Though that one of the kids show...Victoria something has perfect ones!!

Again, depends on the ones you look at. Most of the ones with her with darker hair are pretty good, but the other more candid ones in which she has blonde hair (barring one or two) are pretty average. My misses reckons she looks terribly depressed in the picture where she is off her face, did lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AHAHAHAHA, someone has noticed one of JLaws nipples is bigger than the other and has named her Biggie Smalls.

See, the problem with the average Redditor is that they have no way of knowing that most non-airbrushed women have some variation in nipple size.

See, the problem with the average Redditor is that they have no way of knowing that most non-airbrushed women have some variation in nipple size.

It's not reddit, reddit is childs play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back