Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Final confirmation I'm an old fart. Home and Away and Neighbours hotties are meh. Now it's all about:

- Mardie the MILF from the Light 'N' Easy ad
- Lusty LeCornu's lady
SNIP
tumblr_n1a43wf4VN1r3cqoco1_250.gif

Jonts are you a prophet? Here's your post from Sunday

Some of the port boys are off to phuket this week

I'm going monday

Now if I dont get a photo with them on the changs/buy them a round or two i will consider my holiday a failure

This is one of cleaner ones :p
Ah chee for someone the same size as me is a monster strength wise

Harvey is no string bean either

lol they look scissored.

Final confirmation I'm an old fart. Home and Away and Neighbours hotties are meh. Now it's all about:

- Mardie the MILF from the Light 'N' Easy ad
- Lusty LeCornu's lady
- Various infomercial presenters/cougars

But least I'm over my Kerri-Anne Kennerley thing...

I can't watch an AAMI ad these days without pining for the original girl that used to smile at me at the end of the ads... :oops:

Please remember all this and more from an OFFICIAL 'club' ambassador.
Reminds me of that old line: what's the difference between an official Crows ambassador and a sperm? A sperm has a 1 in 3000000 chance of becoming a human being.

wash your mouth out

going back to the 90s, maybe even the 80s - nice girl next door type.
Reminded me of a girl from high school I was so in awe of I ended up drunkenly dry humping her sister on the dance floor at The Ambassadors one friday night as compensation for not having the nuts to ask her out. I'd had to borrow a friend's work pants to get in that night as well... :oops::oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds me of that old line: what's the difference between an official Crows ambassador and a sperm? A sperm has a 1 in 3000000 chance of becoming a human being.
Ah good ol tpfp humour. Rehashing old jokes by substituting the butt of the joke with Crows or associates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back