Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impressive work getting #pooeckert up so high lol
#pooeckert FTW

#graypride #travisboat #thecobra #girt #standbytird

Edit: #quadgeddoncross #whathappenedtoesseecrossstormageddonesseecrossquadzillaquadgeddoncross

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#hashtagsandesseecrossstormageddonesseecrossquadzillaquadgeddoncrossrevealingwhattexactuallymeanttowritewhenhetweetedgetreallyagetthesedaysbrotherhasruinedthegetreallyagetthesedaysbrotherthread

I've been placed in a group with a guy who's unisa email username is "Brett Alexander Bruce", now I know you don't trust people with first names as last names etc. However this guy has three first names for his name.

The worst part, because the uni tends to mess up the ordering of names i.e having first names last etc. I literally, have no idea if this guys name is Brett, Bruce or Alexander.

I've been placed in a group with a guy who's unisa email username is "Brett Alexander Bruce", now I know you don't trust people with first names as last names etc. However this guy has three first names for his name.

The worst part, because the uni tends to mess up the ordering of names i.e having first names last etc. I literally, have no idea if this guys name is Brett, Bruce or Alexander.

Babs to his mates

Call him Brruuce.

With my right foot, I can knock out that knife.
With my left, I can kick your nose.
With this hand, I can poke out your eyes.
With this (Chinese food box) I can break your neck.
Take a good look at my face... I'm an Oriental.

they-call-me-bruce-.jpg

With my right foot, I can knock out that knife.
With my left, I can kick your nose.
With this hand, I can poke out your eyes.
With this (Chinese food box) I can break your neck.
Take a good look at my face... I'm an Oriental.

they-call-me-bruce-.jpg
Oh the racial stereotypes.

#pooeckert

Hot blonde Polish chick at my local cafe is a mixed bag.

Some days she makes a good flat white, other days it's just boiled water. Some days she's friendly, other days ice-cold.

Well, maybe not "one." Coz as I was walking past the cafe today, I saw two of them walk inside. That's right. Two.

Identical twins.

All this time I thought she was just a moody barista. But no. The whole time I was being served by two different people.

Mind. F@%king. Blown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back