Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
DoubleSA-FM (as it was known back then) was actually quite progressive in its early incarnation. Not to nearly the same level as 5-MMM (now Three-D) which established itself on the FM band in 1979, but it was a far cry from the boorish station it became. Andrew Peters was their number one announcer from memory, and he also hosted Rock Arena on ABC-TV before Suzanne Dowling.

Amazing how long it took for the superior quality FM stereo to take off. AM "rock" stations remained more popular for a couple more years before FM radio took off.

That's because no SSAFM on here
old radio.JPG

i get really 18 years old today brother

feels old man

Happy Birthday Dylan.

Well done mate.

Your shout when I get to Adelaide Oval next year.

I like a drink and when I say I like a drink I mean I like a session on the drink. We will have 14 schooners each. But enough about me and beer, Happy Birthday.

Its not my birthday but I feel 18 years older after reading that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm off the sars, sorry.

Happy Birthday Dylan.

Well done mate.

Your shout when I get to Adelaide Oval next year.

I like a drink and when I say I like a drink I mean I like a session on the drink. We will have 14 schooners each. But enough about me and beer, Happy Birthday.
I'll plan to coincide my first Adelaide Oval trip with one of your ventures, not sure about my shout though. You're the Danny Frawley lookalike, right? Easy spotting :)

I'll plan to coincide my first Adelaide Oval trip with one of your ventures, not sure about my shout though. You're the Danny Frawley lookalike, right? Easy spotting :)

Ohhh, you dun goofed.

Riiiiiight...

Is now a good time to announce that I introduce myself with a high five?

And I usually introduce myself with a punch to the jaw.

Your jaw.

Is now a good time to announce that I introduce myself with a high five?

Dingle prefers hugging and grabbing the assess of port board members misses.

Miss feel was like "who was that guy? He grabbed my ass."

I'm like "The best port supporter in the entire universe."

She was like "I'm okay with this then."

Fun fact: when you've waited in Virgin Mobile's queue for an hour trying to cancel your account, listening to the same 10 second downbeat loop 600 times, a robot tells you they can't help you and that you should call again later.

Fun fact: when you've waited in Virgin Mobile's queue for an hour trying to cancel your account, listening to the same 10 second downbeat loop 600 times, a robot tells you they can't help you and that you should call again later.

Sorry campaigner, we've got no one available ay, so go *in drag your holden down the street and s**t brosephine. Also screw you, we've got your money and you'llbehereforever.jpg - Robot(2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back