Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support our troops getting sent overseas to fight ISIS but I'd prefer they'd first blow up all the bikies we have here who are responsible for the ice epidemic they have largely created which is killing our own.

Haha thought something similar as was watching 4 Corners and when they got to the bikie set up in Burnie - I thought why arent our super hornet pilots doing test bombing runs at that building and a few others.

Then on SBS I watch Housos for about 10 minutes and think thats how the users are going to end up.

Dingle will punch every one of you who used the word ass instead of arse in this thread.

These kids like to joke about "high fives" and "asses" and thinking their "missesses" belong to them.

They'll learn.

These kids like to joke about "high fives" and "asses" and thinking their "missesses" belong to them.

They'll learn.

They think you're joking ... ;)

WTF
http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...st-in-rainforest/story-fnjwkt0b-1227096774572

Puppy-sized spider shocks scientist in rainforest

789599-2a57d00e-588e-11e4-9982-7891fa7cc08b.jpg

http://www.news.com.au/technology/s...st-in-rainforest/story-fnjwkt0b-1227096774572

Last edited:
Mick Young set that up. Shows how old I am.

Many moons later his future son in law - never lived in Adelaide became a Port Support and an AFL Commissioner.

We've had a fair run with the SA Labor party as well... Foley & Conlon can be thanked in no uncertain terms for Adelaide Oval beating out the SANFL's machinations to get a free re-furb at West Lakes. Now apart from the obvious - Amanda V, Steven Marshall (and our own Doctor Feel ;) ) any other notables from the dark side on our side?

A friend of mine is a walking encyclopedia of Labor party history and loves to tell this story which I hope is true:

Gough Whitlam was in London being measured for a suit and the tailor had to measure the inside leg. The tailor inquired "which side is sir dressed today?". Whitlam replied "both sides comrade".

We've had a fair run with the SA Labor party as well... Foley & Conlon can be thanked in no uncertain terms for Adelaide Oval beating out the SANFL's machinations to get a free re-furb at West Lakes. Now apart from the obvious - Amanda V, Steven Marshall (and our own Doctor Feel ;) ) any other notables from the dark side on our side?

I'll put my hand up for being more "blue" than "red".

I was raised to vote Liberal

I don't

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So it's not your parents fault comrade? They obviously tried their hardest.
I was raised to believe that the Liberal Party was the party that supported individual freedoms. They might have been at one point, but not since Johnny.

I'm sick of people treating me like all I am good for is mining for gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back