Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

1375776_952500851437593_2684276940642284548_n.jpg
Sorry, I'm going out with another mole.

Getting a flat is aanoying on a saturday. Anyone know of any tyre shops open on a sunday in adelaide? Have found one in parafield but hoping for more options

Getting a flat is aanoying on a saturday. Anyone know of any tyre shops open on a sunday in adelaide? Have found one in parafield but hoping for more options

Pretty much tyrepower and that's about it. Which is probably the one you have looked at. They are generally very good on price for what its worth.

Pretty much tyrepower and that's about it. Which is probably the one you have looked at. They are generally very good on price for what its worth.

Good stuff! Was hoping for a 2nd just in case they didnt have the right tyre. Driving at 80km home to pirie isnt an enticing proposition otherwise

Big night tonight.

Scored myself a ticket to the hottest show in town.

Superman on the big screen at the Capri with a Margot Kidder Q&A.

Truth, justice and the Adelaidean way!
Was going to go, just checked time...I've missed it :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief do you have stats for the most viewed and most replied threads on big footy overall top 10 and say per club board and other popular boards?

sounds like a competition!

There was a bit of info about big viewing and replying posts when the famous Hamish McLachlan and wikipedia thread took off. But the old software meant that old threads could only get so big before part 2,3,4 etc had to be started.

Was going to go, just checked time...I've missed it :(

Margot Kidder Q&A was pretty funny.

Especially the story about Scorsese taking a call from Marlon Brando around the time Mean Streets came out. First he hung up coz he didn't think it was Brando, then when Brando called back and Scorsese realized it was Brando, he completely lost his s#it and had a full-blown asthma attack. Even then the soon-to-be-movie-legend was still trying to talk to the established-movie-legend while being treated by friends.

Then, of course, Supes up on the big screen again. Reckon the last time I saw it in the cinema was at The Academy back in '82. Superman & SII double-bill.

Those opening titles...

Big night tonight.

Scored myself a ticket to the hottest show in town.

Superman on the big screen at the Capri with a Margot Kidder Q&A.

Truth, justice and the Adelaidean way!
Saw her at Armageddon in Melbourne last week at one of the panels (along with Helen Slater - Supergirl). Kidder is a funny old girl still. How long was the Q&A for last night?

Saw her at Armageddon in Melbourne last week at one of the panels (along with Helen Slater - Supergirl). Kidder is a funny old girl still. How long was the Q&A for last night?

Reckon it was about an hour.

That's including questions from the audience. Some clearly weren't listening to a single word she said. Coz Ms. Kidder's anecdotes had already answered them in detail.

Before she hit the stage, the Indiana Jones theme was playing. Now I know John Williams composed that score, too. But come on!

Capri's organ player is pretty good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back