Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gibson was blacklisted the day he decided to create his own production company in Icon and film Passion of the Christ. If there's one thing you don't want to do in the film industry, it's bad mouth Jews. You win Oscars going the other way.

Gibson is a bit of a dick. Bit of a racist dick too.

Mad Max aside he can ead.

That movie where he could read women minds or some s**t. That should have got him blacklisted.

campaigner.

Gibson was blacklisted the day he decided to create his own production company in Icon and film Passion of the Christ. If there's one thing you don't want to do in the film industry, it's bad mouth Jews. You win Oscars going the other way.

That's rough. I assumed it was after his drunken rants. He's certainly made his bed and he is laying on it, I just hope his career doesn't die in it, such an awesome charismatic actor when he is on.

That's rough. I assumed it was after his drunken rants. He's certainly made his bed and he is laying on it, I just hope his career doesn't die in it, such an awesome charismatic actor when he is on.

The drunken rants came after when his career was going down the toilet.

Hey, I reckon most of his *-ups are self inflicted anyway. I'll go one step further than Dingle and say he's a complete dick, and probably a misogynist too. But the guy could act, that's all I'm saying.

John Lennon was king of the ****wits when he drank from what I've read... may or may not have been s**t books too

The drunken rants came after when his career was going down the toilet.

Hey, I reckon most of his ****-ups are self inflicted anyway. I'll go one step further than Dingle and say he's a complete dick, and probably a misogynist too. But the guy could act, that's all I'm saying.
And he still can, its about time the Hollywood bigwigs got over it, considering some of the scum still working and earning. Gibson doesn't hold a candle to marky mark.

Gibson is a bit of a dick. Bit of a racist dick too.

Mad Max aside he can ead.

That movie where he could read women minds or some s**t. That should have got him blacklisted.

campaigner.
Who hasn't made a few stupid remarks when pissed and angry, I personally love his directing and some of his movies.

His comments where no worse than eddies ape comment.

His biggest mistake was not keeping his dick in his pants after 20 drinks and saying what he thinks about the Jews, considering they run the show.

Nothing but a damn yank anyway. Now Russell Crowe, there's a real Aussie. Started liking him after his South Park performance

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing but a damn yank anyway. Now Russell Crowe, there's a real Aussie. Started liking him after his South Park performance
I love Rusty, but calling people coconuts and darkies and licking lady's faces is very "Gibson like" come to think of it "bloody kiwi scumbag"!

Gibson is so Aussie, his early movies had to be dubbed for yankie audiences
I was in San Francisco back in the late 90's and "The Castle" was showing at a foreign movies cinema. In Australia "foreign cinema" is pretty much anything not in English. Apparently parts of "The Castle" were dubbed over so that American audiences could understand it.

I was in San Francisco back in the late 90's and "The Castle" was showing at a foreign movies cinema. In Australia "foreign cinema" is pretty much anything not in English. Apparently parts of "The Castle" were dubbed over so that American audiences could understand it.

Our movies don't have to get translated for the yanks per se...they just have to get dumbed down to their level

Our movies don't have to get translated for the yanks per se...they just have to get dumbed down to their level
Heaven (and pasta) forbid that the Yanks may actually learn something by watching a movie made in another English speaking country were certain things have different names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back