Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny when bad things happen to rangas.

RangaInTeal no offence bro
Completely agree!!

th

Doesn't show the bit where the player fell in the stand and the blue and red guy a) didn't even help him up when everyone else did, and b) knocked that girls phone out of her hand onto the pitch (why the guy is giving it to her)

Not to mention the beer lolle

What a disaster

Why was Bill Wyman allowed to date a 13 year old Mandy Smith in the 80's?

I know the whole world was high on coke but does it seem strange to anyone else that this happened?

In his defence he does say they didn't have sex until she was 14 :drunk:

Gary Glitter must be wishing he just waited a few footy seasons for a few of his victims???

Why was Bill Wyman allowed to date a 13 year old Mandy Smith in the 80's?

I know the whole world was high on coke but does it seem strange to anyone else that this happened?

In his defence he does say they didn't have sex until she was 14 :drunk:

Gary Glitter must be wishing he just waited a few footy seasons for a few of his victims???

Yeah, that was pretty disgusting. I think her mum was as much to blame a Wyman. At least he married this one (briefly) - I wonder how many others weren't so lucky.

Note - I have deliberately not used inverted commas or winkies with that last comment because I may (or may not) want certain people to take it literally

Yeah, that was pretty disgusting. I think her mum was as much to blame a Wyman. At least he married this one (briefly) - I wonder how many others weren't so lucky.

Note - I have deliberately not used inverted commas or winkies with that last comment because I may (or may not) want certain people to take it literally

It just seems bizarre.

Apparently he went to Police recently to ask if he had anything to worry about and was told no.

I would have introduced him to my trusty truncheon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don Johnson (sonny Crockett, Miami Vice) was with Melanie Griffiths I think since a very young age in the 80s. I think they ended up getting married and divorced. Twice.

How do people like her make it past the stage where you learn about not touching a tray that's just come out of the oven, or walking in front of cars?

Who taught her to drive? Who sold her a car? How was it paid for? Did it involve exchange of slips and registration she doesn't believe in?

A few weeks ago I posted about finding my old PC copy of EA's AFL 98. I played it for a bit, got pushed in back by Alastair Clarkson a lot, and other fun stuff.
I left the CD in the drive and kind of just forgot about it. Until I opened up Media Player today:
dLRQiNh.png

Seems whatever source Media Player downloads it's album info from thinks it's a Guy Sebastian CD.
Gross.

A few weeks ago I posted about finding my old PC copy of EA's AFL 98. I played it for a bit, got pushed in back by Alastair Clarkson a lot, and other fun stuff.
I left the CD in the drive and kind of just forgot about it. Until I opened up Media Player today:
dLRQiNh.png

Seems whatever source Media Player downloads it's album info from thinks it's a Guy Sebastian CD.
Gross.
I have that game on the PS lol, the best part about it was the customisation of the players. You could make them as small as ants and all there football abilities wouldn't change at all, it looked hilarious especially as a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back