Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It takes two hands etc etc
220px-1960s_Whopper_ad.jpg

Yep, family is all from Norfolk - go the mighty Canaries !

Stayed with friends/family there late last year in the village of Coltishall.
Great part of the world and as for those carrot crunches.......good people.
I know Wembley was bouncing as we slotted those 2 early goals but
the 2nd leg of the East Anglia derby playoff to keep promotion hopes alive had Carrow Rd in a frenzy.
All the sweeter coz it was at the expense of the 'tractor boys' from Ipswich.
Stephen Fry at that game and very very happy he was too.

Stayed with friends/family there late last year in the village of Coltishall.
Great part of the world and as for those carrot crunches.......good people.
I know Wembley was bouncing as we slotted those 2 early goals but
the 2nd leg of the East Anglia derby playoff to keep promotion hopes alive had Carrow Rd in a frenzy.
All the sweeter coz it was at the expense of the 'tractor boys' from Ipswich.
Stephen Fry at that game and very very happy he was too.

The coast for us - Yarmouth and Lowestoft - from a long line of fishermen

Haven't been there for over 20 years, but i remember seeing Norwich vs. Ipswich at Carrow Rd when I was 14 (1984 !) with my now deceased Granddad

Just a quick post to let you guys know about a good mate of mine and semi regular here SwampRat

He had a stroke a couple of weeks ago. Just spoke to him and he is improving. He can't really post here as using a phone or keyboard is still difficult. If any of you guys feel inclined he would be more than happy to get a PM. He can read them and with some assistance may be able to reply.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...o-get-a-backbone/story-fnpilxz1-1227370851868
David Koch quits as organ donor council chair, tells Fiona Nash to ‘get a backbone’
IT’S not everyday you see a TV personality take down their own network on live television, but David Koch did just that during a heated segment this morning.

The Sunrise co-host took aim at Tuesday night’s organ donation investigation on two of his own network’s programs, Seven News and Today Tonight, which he referred to as “highly critical” of the reform of Australia’s organ and tissue donation system.
Kochie, who has been chairman of the federal government’s OTA’s Advisory Council for the past three years, reminded viewers that Sunrise has been instrumental in starting the reforms and then proceeded to pull apart last night’s investigation to “get it right”.
More ...
http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...o-get-a-backbone/story-fnpilxz1-1227370851868

You tell her Kochie ......

Just a quick post to let you guys know about a good mate of mine and semi regular here SwampRat

He had a stroke a couple of weeks ago. Just spoke to him and he is improving. He can't really post here as using a phone or keyboard is still difficult. If any of you guys feel inclined he would be more than happy to get a PM. He can read them and with some assistance may be able to reply.

Get well soon Swampy :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back