Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question, has anyone here used the wilson parking book-a-bay site before? long story short, taking my sister and niece to port v geelong game and booked a park in the city so i can drive in but $15.90 for a seven hour park in the city seems too low, anyone here use it to go to games?
That's not particularly low.

My mate told me the other day at the gym that he had logged "only around 20 hours on the witcher 3."

I checked his steam.

64 hours.

did lol. No job = witcher 3 all day errday.

Jesus.

I only finished Dragon Age Inquisition today after a few months and only just cracked 62 hours.

That's not particularly low.

I wouldn't know for city car parking, it once cost me $15 for an hour and a half park at the airport.

I suppose i should've asked if the $15.90 is the only price or if there is a sneaky bullshit fee on top of that.

Come on thanasi, crush that poser douchebag tomic.
CGLW3PHWYAEeTq4.jpg

Quick question, has anyone here used the wilson parking book-a-bay site before? long story short, taking my sister and niece to port v geelong game and booked a park in the city so i can drive in but $15.90 for a seven hour park in the city seems too low, anyone here use it to go to games?
I booked a park for the showdown off of hindley st and it was only about 6 or 7 bucks for the evening.

Off to Europe for the first time, yew!

It certainly isn't what it used to be. Tough times at the minute. The pictures my mum has been sending from her Europe trip don't paint it in a good light. Paris in particular is a hotbed of problems.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It certainly isn't what it used to be. Tough times at the minute. The pictures my mum has been sending from her Europe trip don't paint it in a good light. Paris in particular is a hotbed of problems.
Tougher than the Napoleonic Wars? Tougher than WW1? Tougher than WW2? Tougher than the Cold War?

Europe has never had it better.

These feminist are killing chivalry ......

The whole ollie wines comment is getting blown way out proportion....

Mixed messages....

I am so confused......

Am i supposed to lift that heavy box so the woman doesnt have to or let the woman lift it?

Women wtf do you want from us men?
It's not really that hard, treat them as people, if a bloke couldn't lift the box....you'd offer to help. If you were headed through a door, you'd probably hold it open for the bloke behind you too.

All bets are off if you are after a bit of 'how's your father' though.

It's not really that hard, treat them as people, if a bloke couldn't lift the box....you'd offer to help. If you were headed through a door, you'd probably hold it open for the bloke behind you too.

All bets are off if you are after a bit of 'how's your father' though.
Yeah but should i be offended when women say OMG your such a male......oh dont worry my husband will do that etc etc....or in work a workplace leave it for the men to do.....

I am not saying any sex is better but we have both have our strengths and weaknesses .....

like multi tasking.....women have us males covered in that area by mile...no male can argue this

But seriously these feminist want their cake and to eat it too ....its the reason why you will get slaughtered in the courts if you ever went through a divorce...

Last edited:
Yeah but should i be offended when women say OMG your such a male......oh dont worry my husband will do that etc etc....or in work a workplace leave it for the men to do.....

I am not saying any sex is better but we have both have our strengths and weaknesses .....

like multi tasking.....women have us males covered in that area by mile...no male can argue this

But seriously these feminist want their cake and to eat it too ....its the reason why you will get slaughtered in the courts if you ever went through a divorce...
Yup, I pull them up on that too. Particularly at work where we are all doing the same job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back