Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Advertiser captioned the following photograph 'Adelaide Oval across the Torrens'. Advertiser Quality™.

4a5a0af846f15a69454d6638eb989b91

I survived the Hindley Street Building Fire of 2015 - We will rebuild.

The media have been hilarious over this. "STUNNING SCENES" they say. "IT SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE CBD" they say.

I was walking back to work from a meeting with an external stakeholder, I passed through Hindley. Everyone was like "meh." and went about their business.

APOCALYPTIC SCENES! they say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking the other day about my high school... A giant concrete prison, built on swampland, opened in 1973... coincidence?

I might go for a stroll tomorrow and post some pics... seriously it's a ******* big grey prison, with windows that you couldn't fit head through made of plastic.

I was thinking the other day about my high school... A giant concrete prison, built on swampland, opened in 1973... coincidence?

I might go for a stroll tomorrow and post some pics... seriously it's a ******* big grey prison, with windows that you couldn't fit head through made of plastic.
Say that again? You're going to take some pics of a high school? I guess this post is proof of alibi when the police are questioning ya.

Say that again? You're going to take some pics of a high school? I guess this post is proof of alibi when the police are questioning ya.

I live on the same block as said high school and have easy access after hours thanks to family who clean there.

s**t I'm not making this any better for myself.

I see Big Ant Studios are making Rugby League Live 3.
Which means if the publisher (Tru Blu) has anyone currently making an AFL game, it'll probably be Wicked Witch, who made AFL Live 2. :(

I was really hoping Big Ant would have another crack at it. I thought they were really close with AFL Live (2011).
Apart from adding a couple of good features, AFL Live 2 felt like a step backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back