Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So apparently THPS5 is terrible. I'm not at all surprised, but I'm still kind of disappointed.

Oh, Activision. Why did you shut down Neversoft?
Yep. Haven't played it yet but reviews from THPS fans have mostly been negative. Very disappointing as those old games were classics

So apparently THPS5 is terrible. I'm not at all surprised, but I'm still kind of disappointed.

Oh, Activision. Why did you shut down Neversoft?

From what i have seen from THPS5, the physics are absolutely diabolical, when a PS1 era game has a more superior physics engine something has gone terribly wrong.

Thankfully i'm not that big on the THPS franchise, i had a bit of fun with (iirc) Underground 2 on the PS2.

Baby Jackson Wylde.... Born 2:23 today.

****en stoked !
Baby is a pretty awful first name

Baby Wylde, attorney at law? Probably not.

Pear Wylde.

Any time you want him to do something, holler out "CARN PEAR"

Re THPS

I saw a screen cap of a gamespot article around 2002 saying Tony Hawk signed on until 2016 so.

It's almost definitely a rush job cash grab.

MY CHILDHOOD DAMN IT
It's fine. fine. oh so fine.

Well all the let's play videos involved have been moderately entertaining, not for the reasons the game intended to be though.

Re THPS

I saw a screen cap of a gamespot article around 2002 saying Tony Hawk signed on until 2016 so.

It's almost definitely a rush job cash grab.

MY CHILDHOOD DAMN IT
Yeah the license ends this year.
I guess they had to rush and finish it the game before end of the year when it could clearly use another few months of development time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jaxson Schulzar world champion at indoor laser skirmish

jaxon_zps271e06f6.jpg
Dylan8

Watched Black Mass last night.. Depp strong, Edgerton pretty good (Boston accent must have been a real challenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back