the "i'll crack you thread"

Remove this Banner Ad

just heard (still at work, few beers in) a replay on 5aa where rowie asked a serious question about a player (not named in the grab I heard) being recruited by carlton (ok, even though I'm drunk, it's tex, danger or Sloane). apparently trigg said no way would it happen but according to chappy, he looked him in the eye (quite steely from his tone) and said that he'd crack him if he does. wow, talk about spine tingling. I tells you what, if I saw an angry chappy rolling down the street, I'd cross the road as well. maybe to punch him, maybe to start a conversation on where I felt he'd let the club down during his tenure.

seriously, though, what a ridiculous predicament. chappy having to go on the rowe/bone show to physically attest to the fact that trigg couldn't do any damage to the club whilst in this 'in-betweener' role. eff me, I know there's some exciting stuff afoot, but ffs, can we just not let this conceited megalomaniac go, and forth effing with.

anyway, just for a bit of fun, can anyone come up with another example where high profile people have laid out similar terms for all and sundry to be across.

god to some bloke about something "i'll smite you unless you kill your son". reckon that was pretty big at the time.
got another one. god, "ill ruin mankind for an eternity if you eat that apple". pretty big as well.

maybe something more current.

I will come back to this thread when I've had a skinful. Maybe the gist of that post will become, if not clearer, a little more in context...;);)

Ley ley got his knickers in a knot when Bec "accidentally " walked in on Bungy having a shower in the summer of love..
Was the biggest news on delfin island since the great algea outbreak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back