Jake Carlisle Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know if carlisle is joining other Essendon players in appealing to the Swiss Court (AFL article says the majority of the 34 are considering the appeal)? If so, does that mean he can play this season until the appeal goes through?

Anyone know if carlisle is joining other Essendon players in appealing to the Swiss Court (AFL article says the majority of the 34 are considering the appeal)? If so, does that mean he can play this season until the appeal goes through?

No injunction on playing.

All to clear their names from an unjust verdict according to their cheersquad mouthpiece Homer le Grand :rolleyes::rolleyes:

If everything goes to plan in court the players can still play this year I'm pretty sure.
I'm hearing the proceedings won't be occurring until late this year. Then if the case beats the one in ten odds, it then goes back to CAS. Who then had to re examine the cade and rule on it.

Could go to this time next year.

No case has ever been upheld by CAS after te Swiss SC has referred it back.

WOFTAM

I'm hearing the proceedings won't be occurring until late this year. Then if the case beats the one in ten odds, it then goes back to CAS. Who then had to re examine the cade and rule on it.

Could go to this time next year.

No case has ever been upheld by CAS after te Swiss SC has referred it back.

WOFTAM
Can't the lawyers put in a clause that lets the players play while the proceedings in court take place?

If he appeals or not is irrelevant as long as they dont break the sanction which they dont seem to be doing.
Yeah I get that but IMO it would be a great statement from Jake to come out and say

"I'm a Saints player now. I've discussed the possible appeal with the leadership group, Richo and Matt Finnis and collectively we all feel it's best for the St.Kilda Football Club that we move on from this. I will therefore not be participating in the CAS appeal"

Yeah I get that but IMO it would be a great statement from Jake to come out and say

"I'm a Saints player now. I've discussed the possible appeal with the leadership group, Richo and Matt Finnis and collectively we all feel it's best for the St.Kilda Football Club that we move on from this. I will therefore not be participating in the CAS appeal"

He can't discuss anything with them like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can't discuss anything with them like that
Well thats fine.

He can say it was all his idea and how he wanted to best represent his new club.

Well thats fine.

He can say it was all his idea and how he wanted to best represent his new club.
"I have spoken to Matt Finnis' brother, who told me Matt told him to tell me to not appeal."

"And he told me that Jack told him that his sister really likes me, and even though she told him not to tell me, she didn't say that Jack couldn't tell somebody else to tell me, so that's why Jack told Matt to tell his brother to tell me that Jack's sister really, really likes me. So I told Matt's brother to tell Matt to tell Jack to tell his sister that I really like her too! Now we're going steady, at least until we go to Luna Park next week."

"And he told me that Jack told him that his sister really likes me, and even though she told him not to tell me, she didn't say that Jack couldn't tell somebody else to tell me, so that's why Jack told Matt to tell his brother to tell me that Jack's sister really, really likes me. So I told Matt's brother to tell Matt to tell Jack to tell his sister that I really like her too! Now we're going steady, at least until we go to Luna Park next week."
Now my head hurts!
Maybe it's a TUMOR..

He is mates with a lot of DJ's. See Jake a bit in a guys snapchat that I am following. Seems to be in good spirits

This doesn't sound like a positive. DJs don't live the kind of lifestyle you want him living.

Now my head hurts!
Maybe it's a TUMOR..
it__s_not_a_tumor_by_cowboypickle-d4qxa9m.jpg

This doesn't sound like a positive. DJs don't live the kind of lifestyle you want him living.

I hang around with a few at my footy club who do drugs. Never had one in my life. People who hang out with murderers don't also murder. People who hand out with drink rivers don't also drink drive. The problem with Carlisle is he seems like a sandwich short of a picnic. I trust he will be ok. He hasn't put a foot wrong yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back