Not open for further replies.

Canoogs

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2012
Not Canada
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
or to handball from the square for that matter

Pittards best is really good and he is getting better, and he is becoming quite a cult figure
A handball from the square (even with the play-on call) would have been deemed to have been incorrectly bringing the ball in after a behind and resulted with a bounce at the top of the goal square. What he did was perfect, and his only option. When I saw him do it, I gave him mad props for actually understanding the rule, because it's one I know many people don't really know.

Jonts

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Flagstaff Hill FC, Tottenham
A handball from the square (even with the play-on call) would have been deemed to have been incorrectly bringing the ball in after a behind and resulted with a bounce at the top of the goal square. What he did was perfect, and his only option. When I saw him do it, I gave him mad props for actually understanding the rule, because it's one I know many people don't really know.
read the whole quote

I'm saying you have to kick it to yourself first if you want to handball out of the square (dumb thing to do regardless)

Canoogs

Club Legend
Apr 29, 2012
Not Canada
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
read the whole quote

I'm saying you have to kick it to yourself first if you want to handball out of the square (dumb thing to do regardless)
I read it, I just didn't get the same interpretation you did. But I think we can all be agreed, that what the Jasper did showed pretty good footy nous.

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I remember reading the St Kilda board after 2010, and one poster remarked about Raph Clarke "You don't have draws with a players like Raphael Clarke in the side"

Well we won't ever draw while Jasper is on the field, and I'm damn confident that that is because we will be winning thanks to his efforts.

Happy birthday Jasper! No it's not an April Fool's joke.

Jasper shares his birthday with Otto von Bismarck, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Jimmy Cliff, Debbie Reynolds, Randy Orton, Susan Boyle and Ali McGraw.

Lefti93

Club Legend
Oct 19, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, AEK FC
happy bday to a dead set legend, & the best player/bloke that's ever graced our terrific footy club. jizzper

Jasper shares his birthday with Otto von Bismarck, Sergei Rachmaninoff, Jimmy Cliff, Debbie Reynolds, Randy Orton, Susan Boyle and Ali McGraw.

and the most famous of all; Nathan Krakouer's big footy's buddy

speaking of which, is there a big Krak announcement today?

Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
Thanks for the present Jasper!

300397_10150403581340429_2146225046_n.jpg

Sep 6, 2009
FNQ
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Bears
I can't join because I jumped on the Jonas wagon as soon as Hodge lost his cool in Jonas' first game. And I ain't getting off

Jack Foster

Team Captain
Dec 30, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
There is only one!

and Darryl Poole.
happy bday to a dead set legend, & the best player/bloke that's ever graced our terrific footy club. jizzper
Please stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back