The jumper - It was a bloody mess

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I quite like the white. Definitely better than some of the alternatives out there. E.g. I prefer its simplicity as opposed to some sort of abstract piece of art like the Adelaide clash
ClashGuernsey20131.jpg

Yeah I quite like the white. Definitely better than some of the alternatives out there. E.g. I prefer its simplicity as opposed to some sort of abstract piece of art like the Adelaide clash
ClashGuernsey20131.jpg
Full disclosure, I actually really like this one too.

ClashGuernsey20131.jpg

Simple is best for jumpers. Don't worry about getting the graphic designers involved.

Quick little fun stat:

Wins under Roosy in red and white: 3
Wins under Roosy in red and blue: 1

I think they just channel the Swans.

Am I the only one who thinks that our current clash top looks fantastic? Don't fix what ain't broke.

I don't think it's a fantastic jumper but it's a fantastic attempt at making a good Melbourne jumper, given the clash restrictions.

Wish they would make the blue part of the yoke a chevron and get rid of the blue sides.

If it's got to be white, embrace white.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was about to post this when my internet crashed. Damn it. quick on the money ManWithNoName
I don't have any problems with the jumper, is far better than our old clash strip.

You mad Carlton?

Yeah, the monograms are on the largish side but I'll take it. No emblem = less cluttered.

I like the look of all 3 tbh. Red NB logo looks kinda cool on the white one.

Going against the grain here, not a huge fan of the new clashes. Monogram is too big -- looks a bit comical.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think they're terrible, but I preferred the old one.

They look more like training jerseys. I prefer the red one of the two, the monogram being the same colour as the sponsor logo and very close to it makes the white jumper look somewhat cluttered I think. Happy with the home guernsey though, looks Howe it oughtta.

Howe1.jpg Tyson2.jpg Howe3.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back