The Jumpers for next year thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

I know the majority of you don't like the away strip. I don't mind it, in fact I wouldn't care what they wear, as long as they win, I wouldn't care if they wore brown with gold spots:p. Maybe gold with brown spots..As long as they keep winning I would be happy, they could wear green with orange stripes for all I care. Just keep winning boys!:p:thumbsu: I will love you guys regardless of what you wear, as long as you don't play naked..What an eye sore that would be:D Now that would put me off football!

I know the majority of you don't like the away strip. I don't mind it, in fact I wouldn't care what they wear, as long as they win, I wouldn't care if they wore brown with gold spots:p. Maybe gold with brown spots..As long as they keep winning I would be happy, they could wear green with orange stripes for all I care. Just keep winning boys!:p:thumbsu: I will love you guys regardless of what you wear, as long as you don't play naked..What an eye sore that would be:D Now that would put me off football!

UQT6Mjl.png

"They can play without juicers. They can play without blenders. They can play without flungers, cabdabblers, and smendlers!"

I love the away strip. The clash one (the one I know you're talking about :p) is meh. We don't wear it that often and mostly for interstate trips which seems to be the norm for our clash.

After the scrutiny I think we'll be wearing the gold with brown strips, or brown with gold strips more for interstate.

Notice how the Suns' membership department put their clash jumper out for both a fan design and then fan vote. HFC get a lot of things right, but clash guernseys and premiership merchandise they certainly do not. Simplicity is key

Personally I have never understood the idea of a Hawks clash Guernsey because who the hell do they clash with?????
It's purely a marketing option for a point of difference from the traditional jumper on forced by the AFL. I'm ok with having a "clash" jumper... Promote it during the preseason then use them as training jumpers.
There have jumpers for Anzac Day, indigenous round, heratige round & I would guess that there will be some sort of health awareness jumper at some stage. Not that there is anything wrong with promotion of any of there things but FFS can we get away from wearing the clash jumper for away matches...It's BS!!
I prettymuch only like the traditional stripes be it brown on gold or gold on brown... that's just me

image.gif I would like us to return to a modified version of this clash guernsey. Let Adidas have it with patterns running through it etc, have a predominantly white back as well, use the traditional gold through it to still make it a Hawthorn strip but with enough to differentiate us in away games vs Adelaide, GWS and West Coast.

Yeah don't hate that! AFL insists that white is a feature of our clash strip though don't they? Or ami making that up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Playing naked... hmmm, will I post my thoughts on this? No, better not ;)

I really hate such as the spain world cup thing when several teams have the design of the shirt manufacurer, just with varying colours for each team or country. I guess it rams home lobalism

Hodgey naked.....................um.....................
yuk to the design

Believe it or not we sold more of the clash Guernsey this year , than our standard brown and gold Guernsey. I like it! Classy..;);)
No they didn't. That's a lie they're telling everyone to avoid putting gasoline on the already existing embarrassment that the clash guernsey is.

Notice how the Suns' membership department put their clash jumper out for both a fan design and then fan vote. HFC get a lot of things right, but clash guernseys and premiership merchandise they certainly do not. Simplicity is key

I love the fact they get the fans involved and we should do too.

Have seen designs from members of this board far better than anything we've worn.

Family club right?????

Again, what I have heard about the restrictions placed on the club by the afl, most of ant fans suggestions would be disallowed. Maybe the suns get more leeway on that. Others clubs certainly do

Remove this Banner Ad

Back