FTA-TV The Killing

Remove this Banner Ad

Jonathon Demme directed that episode. And it was a cracker.

What about the prison warder? He goes missing for long lengths of time.

One thing but: Ray Seward was in prison when his son was born. And he and the bald warder have history going back, so it's conceivable that there is a link there.

A possible theory.

Anyone else think this might be a tag team killing going on here? Or the guy in custody is an accomplish. Obviously there's something else to play out here. A further twist.

WOW. Amazing episode. CLose to the best 42 mins of TV I've ever seen. Definitely in the top few most affecting episodes of TV I can recall. So glad I continued with this show, has been a great season.

Sarsgaard should be a shoe in for an emmy in whatever category he's eligible for.

Tough emotional episode. Terrific final 10 minutes
When Ray looks to see his son and Linden out the Prison very sad crazy good tv :thumbsu:
Sarsgaard really superb but the actors for Linden and Holder did their part throughout this different Killing episode. Almost like a standalone episode it was that meticulous. Felt like they got so much into one ep. The feeling a bit reminiscent of that famous Southland episode a few months back.

Said much that can never really be said.

Interesting that bald head couldn't do it.

Best Season of the 3 IMO...interesting that the Danes have their fingerprints all over this...makes me wonder how much control they had over S01-02?

Imagine if Rosie's killer had been revealed at the end of S01...the perception of this show would be so much better.

How someone can go to their death like that holding so many secrets is incredible...as we saw last week in real life...

Season 3 the best season so far.
And that was the best episode of the entire series IMO - gripping stuff. Well acted.

Can't wait for next week.

Great ep & as always the Holder lines clinched it for me.

Holder: 'So your the big man, you buy your own stuff with your 5 finger salary?'
Kid: 'Your acting drunk.'
Holder 'I ain't acting drunk, I am drunk. Gotta keep that buzz going, serial chiller that I am.'

There was such a huge difference in tone between the two episodes. I actually mentioned that it seemed unnervingly happy in the first half, but then night fell and everything was back to the darkness that we all know and love so well. I'm surprised it didn't rain at all though.

So what the hell happens next?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong closing three episodes. Indeed, the last half of the series was outstanding.

The Missus picked the killer sometime back was my only quibble.

Linden wow!!!!!! Great episode great season. Right on edge. I'll admit I was thrown a bit. The difference in tone between the two episodes was very effective. Holder was at his all time best. Him and Linden in the car was gold :thumbsu: The ending was like watching the movie
Seven
all over again.

All in all what a bounce back season for this show!

Suspected it was him from the first episode (I had no idea who it was in the Larson murder).

Absolutely a big step up from the first two seasons. Very very good.

Suspected it was him from the first episode (I had no idea who it was in the Larson murder).

Absolutely a big step up from the first two seasons. Very very good.
I picked him a few eps ago but I still wouldn't have bet my life on it.

I knew it was him 100% when Linden seemed happy & had a positive outlook, her character needs to be in turmoil, she can't be happy so knew the twist was coming. He was always going to die by her hand, thats how she rolls.

She'll be a mess next season.

In the first episode it was obviously a guess. But I initially guessed it was him because of the actor (Elias Koteas) and because out of all of the characters (probably on par with Holder's partner) introduced to us he was probably the least likely to the killer - thus he must be the killer :D

Because I suspected him so early on, his whole impact and integration into the story made for a convincing argument midway into the season and then by the last few episodes I knew it was either him or holder's partner.

I knew it was him 100% when Linden seemed happy & had a positive outlook, her character needs to be in turmoil, she can't be happy so knew the twist was coming. He was always going to die by her hand, thats how she rolls.

She'll be a mess next season.

Is there another season?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back