The Klopp Files

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Not as sandy as you people ;) total melts when I talk about your crowd and say "but you can't tell us what we think" like some pubescent teenager then a few days later talks about the Anfield crowd when they don't have a clue. Love united fans

I only dish out half of what we take, I'd say I'm benevolent
wat....

why you so mad? I watched the game. Lanzini tore your mob a new one and your fans scurried out at half time to beat the traffic :)

P150829056-Liverpool_West_Ham.jpg

Poor meltdude, tars all united fans with the same brush and gets all sandy when called on it.

I guess you still believe that you know United fans better than i do. Have you ever been to Old Trafford? No? I've been to Anfield twice. I wouldn't say I know what Liverpool fans think better than you do. Anywho, please continue.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Did you really do that Bojan KantKick or is meltdude inventing comments again?
he thinks he knows what United fans think better than I do.......................................................................

He was quite insistent on it actually.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
How was that criticising what Klopp has done for Liverpool?

What else should I compare the two managers on Jatz, should I go back to last season? Ok well Klopp failed hard with BD whilst LvG got United back into the top 4. :$

I'd prefer Mou to LvG and Klopp and he is doing the shittest out of all three.
Who said anything about criticizing? That's you making things up again.

Well ultimately it's up to you. I just think it's ridiculous to choose LVG based on the circumstances you suggested.

Ok.

wat....

why you so mad? I watched the game. Lanzini tore your mob a new one and your fans scurried out at half time to beat the traffic :)

Poor meltdude, tars all united fans with the same brush and gets all sandy when called on it.

I guess you still believe that you know United fans better than i do. Have you ever been to Old Trafford? No? I've been to Anfield twice. I wouldn't say I know what Liverpool fans think better than you do. Anywho, please continue.

They'll Never Leave Alone

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
wat....

Wait, when have I said they didn't. In fact that's exactly what I said about our crowd, they walk out early. Please read what people say

I'm as criticial of my crowd as anyone. Don't get sandy yourself then take pot shots instead like a typeclub

he thinks he knows what United fans think better than I do.......................................................................

He was quite insistent on it actually.

Coz you guys are delusional, loads of people know your fans think better than you people do. You are still sandy about people saying stuff about your crowd that you don't like, like United fans getting sandy when people dare to say bad things about Ronaldo. There's basically a Seaford Beach between you people's legs

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
is that because everyone was in the stalls buying beer :D
hee hee. Nah, it was peak LOLvren, you guys were 3-0 down and NOTHING went right for you all game. Coutinho got very harshly sent off too.

Wouldn't be surprised if they retired to a bar somewhere :D

Who said anything about criticizing? That's you making things up again.

Well ultimately it's up to you. I just think it's ridiculous to choose LVG based on the circumstances you suggested.

Ok.

I said criticising, follow the discussion, idiot.

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wait, when have I said they didn't. In fact that's exactly what I said about our crowd, they walk out early. Please read what people say

I'm as criticial of my crowd as anyone. Don't get sandy yourself then take pot shots instead like a typeclub
so why did you say that i don't know what i'm talking about when we agreed on something.

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
so why did you say that i don't know what i'm talking about when we agreed on something.

That was referring to pants actually with what he said about the Anfield atmosphere when he clearly has no clue what he's talking about, not you

Anfield's been a library for years

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Coz you guys are delusional, loads of people know your fans think better than you people do. You are still sandy about people saying stuff about your crowd that you don't like, like United fans getting sandy when people dare to say bad things about Ronaldo. There's basically a Seaford Beach between you people's legs
jesus meltdude, do you need a bucket and spade to help with all that sand? I've never commented about the United crowd. Fire away at Ronaldo for all i care. I've never been to Seaford, what's it like?

Football fans can be delusional? When did this revelation come to you?

I never said you criticized him. You made that up yourself.

You're better than this.

I never said you did. I used the word, I figured you said I was being harsh on Klopp due to the circumstances, I merely pointed out I wasn't critisising what he has done.

Learn to follow a discussion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was referring to pants actually with what he said about the Anfield atmosphere when he clearly has no clue what he's talking about, not you

Anfield's been a library for years

Yes, I actually said I was commenting as an outsider looking in. :rolleyes:
I left the floor open to the experts on the matter.

I even praised the 'pool fans...

Dec 12, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bombers/Liverpool FC
jesus meltdude, do you need a bucket and spade to help with all that sand? I've never commented about the United crowd. Fire away at Ronaldo for all i care. I've never been to Seaford, what's it like?

Football fans can be delusional? When did this revelation come to you?

No sand where I am, beautifully mowed grass. Seaford's quite nice, actually

Good, then I hope the next time you normalize football fans being delusional you are thinking about Liverpool fans who get huuuge stick for being apparently just that

Tbh I don't think have much of a problem with what you said in this thread, but pants is talking quite a lot of crap and that's where I'm directing my attention to. But if you keep having a go then let's go! ;) Nothing personal of course, if you don't make it so

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
I never said you did. I used the word, I figured you said I was being harsh on Klopp due to the circumstances, I merely pointed out I wasn't critisising what he has done.

Learn to follow a discussion.
Right. You've changed the discussion and that's my problem I haven't followed you.

Ok Pants, I'm done. You win.

Right. You've changed the discussion and that's my problem I haven't followed you.

Ok Pants, I'm done. You win.

Amazing that discussions change...
Now give me my trophy.

back on topic. i love mou and chelsea have the coolest owner but klopp should make lfc elite again. ps. sign shaqqa, bacca, lacca and zacca

Remove this Banner Ad

Back