Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's be honest here.

ujy9abud.jpg

Finished the DLC last night. Awesome. Should try some Factions

Wanna team up some time? I'll be your support if so. It's been a long time since release so factions is fairly difficult, the current players are mostly very experienced players and there aren't many casual noobs like the first few months where you could just go on a wild rampage.

Wanna team up some time? I'll be your support if so. It's been a long time since release so factions is fairly difficult, the current players are mostly very experienced players and there aren't many casual noobs like the first few months where you could just go on a wild rampage.
yeah definitely, good stuff. I'll have to find some time though - 4 week old babby is keeping me busy

If you play on a team you carve up in this.

Moreso than any other game I can remember.

I have the Season Pass, so I probably should try the map pack out as well.

Yeah definitely. I've played in a team just once, think i got 4600 or so parts in that match, my highest ever by a couple hundred at least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sick of people stealing executions, I wish 'downs' were recorded as a stat next to executions and deaths.

After all the fuss over the character model it'd be hysterical if Ellen Page ended up as Ellie.

I kinda hope not, she's in her late 20s and doesn't look that young anymore, can't imagine her pulling it off as a 14 year old, despite the similarities in voice and appearance.

I didnt love "left behind" but it did make me wanna play the main game again. I wish they werent making a movie having said that I would watch it at some point.

Felt the same way. About halfway through the game again.

Is it absolutely 100% the case that this will be on PS4?
A few things have conspired against me picking it up so far but I'll gladly wait a little longer to get it with the DLC packaged in on the newer console.

Is it absolutely 100% the case that this will be on PS4?
A few things have conspired against me picking it up so far but I'll gladly wait a little longer to get it with the DLC packaged in on the newer console.

Not 100% because technically it hasn't been announced.

But there is a greater than 95% chance that it's on the way considering the recent leaks

Not 100% because technically it hasn't been announced.

But there is a greater than 95% chance that it's on the way considering the recent leaks
Yeah, following the usual tack of games that end up being announced in a massive anti-climax because we all already knew it.
I'll just hold off for a while - if there's going to be an announcement I wouldn't think it'd be too far away. Can always pick up the PS3 copy at a lower price if it doesn't eventuate.

NxhsrMk.png
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...eveals-the-last-of-us-remastered-for-ps4.aspx
Update #2: More details have been made available on The Last of Us Remastered, directly from Sony. The title is being brought to the new hardware by Naughty Dog. The title will include commentary over the cinematics by creative director and writer Neil Druckmann, voice actor Troy Baker (Joel), and voice actor Ashley Johnson (Ellie).

Those that pre-order will also get a number of bonuses, including 100 supply points for multiplayer, two skins each for Joel and Ellie, increased crafting and healing speed in single-player, increased reload speed in single-player for the 9mm, and increased clip capacity for the rifle. If you order digitally from the PlayStation Store, you'll also get the brawler survival skill, additional loadout points, and the Jeep cap and surgical mask, all of the multiplayer mode.

Update #1: Sony has confirmed the existence of The Last of Us Remastered. "'SCEA can confirm The Last of Us Remastered is coming to PS4, and we'll be sharing more details with you shortly.'" - by SCEA PR team," wrote president of worldwide studios Shuhei Yoshida on Twitter.

Retailer listings are also starting to appear confirming the inclusion of the Abandoned Territories and Reclaimed Territories map packs. The Left Behind story DLC, which puts players in control of Ellie, is also included. The title will be running at 1080p per the description, but there is no mention of frame rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back