Multiplat The Last of Us

Remove this Banner Ad

ibhJfQHIufM3kd.jpg

Kermit.gif

this must be the first time the PS store is $15 less than JB or $20 less than EB. if there was pre-load i would of gone digital but i dont want to wait ages to DL the full 50GB and some games have had save errors or download errors when playing as you DL the game, i think the digital W_D had issues with that.

DSE is selling the game for $49.95. Ozgameshop has the NTSC version (uncensored MP) for $56 inc. delivery.

I wanna clock this over as fast as possible to play MP with you guys but at the same time I want to enjoy the SP. Decisions.

You can do both, play a few hours of the story and then jump on MP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you guys replaying this, or having a go for the first time?

I loved the campaign, but having completed it only a few months back, I'm not particularly compelled to go through it again.

Are you guys replaying this, or having a go for the first time?

I loved the campaign, but having completed it only a few months back, I'm not particularly compelled to go through it again.

Replay for me. I got it at launch and only played through the once so it has been a good while. Didn't get into the MP much because my friends list has been dwindling (people preferring IRL pffffttt) and those left didn't play it the first time. I don't like playing with randoms.

Deleted ending scene from The Last Of Us

"So the big surprise wasn't TLOU movie teaser, UC4 gameplay, or a freebie to take home. It was a deleted scene acted out. It was from AFTER the final scene in the game. In the scene, Ellie is in her room at Tommy's place, listening to her iPod/CD player etc. Joel enters the room and wants to talk to Ellie. He brings out a guitar and sings a song(Troy Baker played the guitar AND sang in the voice. ******* amazing). Joel shares a joke that he tells Ester, a woman he's now dating from the camp, with Ellie. "What's the bad thing about eating a clock? It's time consuming." They laugh, Joel leaves the room, and Ellie strums a string. End scene, end journey...perhaps."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back