The Leader Ship: Ling's replacement

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 22, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
OOB
Get on board.

With North looking to fill the role vacated by Cameron Ling I have been struggling to come up with obvious candidates. What are your thoughts.

Leader Ship.

ships_in_line_by_Neptun.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems more like an *essendon thing (human experimentation)
I was thinking of the moral code... "With great power..." Supporting our leadership group requires great responsibility, quick reflexes and a sarcastic sense of humour. Surprisingly enough I don't tend to think to much about *, except when I'm on this board and see the sympathy thread. Spider-man would cross my mind more often.

From a while back. Suggest Josh Francou if thats how you spell his name. Was a seriously tough leader back in the day. Barked at people to.

From a while back. Suggest Josh Francou if thats how you spell his name. Was a seriously tough leader back in the day. Barked at people to.
Francou is an assistant at Sydney I think. He coached Nth Adelaide to the GF in 2013 and got snapped up by just after.

Elimination Final and Semi Final just called to say hello.

Patrick was our leader in the EF? We came out to play against the Cats... until we put the cue in the rack. You know what I am talking about, a lot of H&A games we had the can't be *eds and nobody really did anything about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back