The League - Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry boys, I'm up on a remote site and only get access very occasionally.I didn't get the notice when I logged in yesterday but I had so much trouble accessing the site that it may have been one of the times I logged in and missed it.

Tony Romo DAL QB

Will come back and clean up Ochre mess. If Ochre wants to take my picks before me if I don't get on in time I'm happy.

Dagless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, good point.

Why would a kicker take drugs - surely not PED? Amphetamines or something?
Apparently alcohol actually. I think he'd had some issues in the past with it and had some rule he wasn't allowed to drink any more or something

Haha, good point.

Why would a kicker take drugs - surely not PED? Amphetamines or something?
Copped a DUI a while ago I believe, had a no drinking policy and got done for a few beers at home in the offseason with no intention to drive. Think his lawyer got it down from a full year if i recall correctly too. Very very rough.

Copped a DUI a while ago I believe, had a no drinking policy and got done for a few beers at home in the offseason with no intention to drive. Think his lawyer got it down from a full year if i recall correctly too. Very very rough.
Ouch

How is that rough? Did something he wasn't supposed to do and was caught. Not hard to say no to a few beers.

How is that rough? Did something he wasn't supposed to do and was caught. Not hard to say no to a few beers.

"Prater had been in the league's alcohol program since he was charged with a DUI on Aug. 12, 2011. Once a player is in the program, any positive tests can result in an automatic suspension, which is what happened with Prater.

The NFL had threatened a year-long suspension but Prater's attorney Harvey Steinberg worked out a deal for only four games, the Post said."

Just seemed like an overly agressive penalty. 3 years removed from a DUI, few beers, I agree it's entirely his fault but to lose a year of your career for it. Also was ridiculous cause it was a week removed from Ray Rice being suspended for only 2 games for horiffic domestic abuse.

Shupe enter the whole draft tonight if its finished or not.

the guys picking the rest of today should take their preferred position player then shupe will give us a kicker for our last round pick if we dont get that pick done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back