FTA-TV The League

Remove this Banner Ad

thanks man - I thought they were both really good this week.

maybe my opinion is coloured by the rubbish week I'm having, but I thought the league was probably the best ep since late series 4.

Rafi and Dirty Randy is anti-comedy imo. Its deliberate, it has no feasible set up at all, just joke after joke after joke and no context.

Its basically Seth Rogen playing with his utensil.

I thought this weeks episode was very good! But agree that it's missing Ruxin badly. Do we know what happened with him?

I thought this weeks episode was very good! But agree that it's missing Ruxin badly. Do we know what happened with him?

I believe Nick Kroll is working on 'The Kroll Show' and thus isn't in as many episodes of 'The League'.

I agree, it sucks with less Ruxin.

Pretty much missed an entire season of this as i thought it was getting pretty s**t, one episode based entirely Rafi last season just turned me off.

Is it worth getting back into.
It is. Series 6 episode 5 is absolute gold.

Decent. I don't really like Taco at all. Am I alone in this?

He really pisses me off sometimes when they overplay how stupid his character is, and when they focus too much on his moronic causes, but when he's just interacting with the other guys and engaging in the banter he can come out with some gold, particularly when interacting with Andre.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He really pisses me off sometimes when they overplay how stupid his character is, and when they focus too much on his moronic causes, but when he's just interacting with the other guys and engaging in the banter he can come out with some gold, particularly when interacting with Andre.

Agreed. In group situations, he's good. But when he has his own story, he's lame as balls.

Waiting to be watched :D

I enjoyed. Loved all the scenes with Tyrann - pissing myself when everyone was looking for their keys :D

It's a fairly shitty thing to do but a comedian fabricating or embellishing on 'personal stories' is hardly surprising. Heaps of celebrities have 9/11 stories and I'd be amazed if he was alone in being full of s**t about it.

If this had have happened to Nick Kroll it would have been hilarious, this is textbook Ruxin behaviour.

hoping this season will be better than the last. Show has been in decline for the last 2-3 seasons imo. Tooo much random s**t with a little bit about fantast footy, needs to be the other way around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back