The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha, I'm sure this one has been posted before but if not...

Lego MCG is probably a bit more manly than a flower. ;)

682980-360dd34c-3e28-11e4-838b-bf46f1dce380.jpg

15122511526_7a62b14894.jpg

Old news

Went to a lego exhibition with my kids on the weekend, they loved it, some bloody clever stuff there, some of it is just kits from the box i could build myself though.

Not sure why that belongs at an exhibition, eg building the frozen lego kit, my 4 year old did that

Awesome new technic car just released that Im currently pining over

1157e48f2b005056b75a23.jpg.

Speaking of Lego football, was cruising around on Instagram and found some terrific little accounts that post Lego football stuff. There work is incredible and attention to detail immaculate. I'm not sure if many of you are on Instagram, but it would be worth having a look at some of the stuff @legolandlionsfc, @legofootballassociation and @legocityfc post.

Speaking of Lego football, was cruising around on Instagram and found some terrific little accounts that post Lego football stuff. There work is incredible and attention to detail immaculate. I'm not sure if many of you are on Instagram, but it would be worth having a look at some of the stuff @legolandlionsfc, @legofootballassociation and @legocityfc post.

Looks pretty lame tbh

Was cleaning out in the roof over the weekend and found my old Lego playable soccer sets.

I put two sets together so I could have a full 11 Vs 11 game.

Had honestly thought I'd gotten rid of it at the Op Shop but now remember my wife saying "store it" otherwise you'll regret it.

Will post pics once I clean it and put it back together

My recently turned 4 year old LOVES it ... it's amazing the things the sets they have and things they can do these days. I am currently looking a coffee table completely covered in pieces

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Went to a lego exhibition with my kids on the weekend, they loved it, some bloody clever stuff there, some of it is just kits from the box i could build myself though.

Not sure why that belongs at an exhibition, eg building the frozen lego kit, my 4 year old did that

Old post, but my guess is advertising. If kids go and only see amazing stuff they could never build then they're less likely to rush out to the shops than if they'd seen something they could build right now.

I'm currently suffering from a Lego related injury. Turns out leaning on my elbow on the floor playing with Lego with my kids for hours isn't good for my (relatively) ancient shoulder.

Did you manage to get one from the Target sales? I went online, it was gone. I went in store, it was gone. I got the dude to ring around all local stores. Gone. I think you must have got the only one in Australia.
Yeah I ordered it click and collect on the Friday night when they opened it up online. Next day was sold out online. My local Target is ******* useless with the toy sale every year so thanks to knowing that I made sure I got in early.

Yeah I ordered it click and collect on the Friday night when they opened it up online. Next day was sold out online. My local Target is ******* useless with the toy sale every year so thanks to knowing that I made sure I got in early.
Yeah I was on online that night and it was gone. Thankfully its only 30 dollars more on the actual lego store so I will just get off there. Will be my first ever lego :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back