The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I did. And I quickly realised why Lego is so popular. Immense enjoyment out of seeing this come together. Completed the first )out of 5) books last night.

The Box:

ZlqtaNy.jpg

The packets of Lego. Excuse the mess :p

PbEmOVt.jpg

At completion of the first book

t7DHsBp.jpg

Plus the Joker Minifig. Ain't seen the Batman one yet.

L2PtTul.jpg
Mila helping, or is this dad's toy?

Been sick for ages now and couldn't be ****ed moving on the weekend so no progress over that time. Got back onto it tonight and finished book 3/5

The ******* thing has window wipers!

aUBjoCf.jpg

Front axels on

jfOVWma.jpg

And the wheels on the beast. Starting to look really bad ass.

TGbMzT4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I picked up the technics motor bike the other day.
Didn't take long, and looks OK.
You can build a road bike or chopper.
Chose the chopper.
Got my eye on the big truck crane.
Over $300 tho.

Heading to melb in 3 weeks so any heads up on some places that have sales on where I could pick up the big truck crane would be most welcome.
I'd like to think Vic prices might be cheaper compared to SA and eBay.
Although i doubt it.

First crack at technics and in impressed.
Whoever sits there and figures out how to put 8 or so cogs together and link them to a chain which actually drives pistons up and down that you can see working, and make it look pretty good has an awesome job

The Nautilus from 20000 leagues under the sea has reached 10000 votes on the lego ideas website. This means lego will now decide if they will make and sell the design.

Fantastic design but too niche and piece-count would be way too high for it to be a realistic chance of being produced.

Sitting around at home at the moment I have the following Technic sets which I need to deconstruct;

8043 Motorised Excavator
8070 Supercar
8110 Mercedes Benz Unimog
8258 Crane Truck
9397 Logging Truck
42000 Grand Prix Racer
42008 Service Truck
42029 Customised Pick-up Truck
42030 Volvo Wheel Loader

That's over 12000 pieces of finger-murdering tedium there... not looking forward to it...

Fantastic design but too niche and piece-count would be way too high for it to be a realistic chance of being produced.

Sitting around at home at the moment I have the following Technic sets which I need to deconstruct;

8043 Motorised Excavator
8070 Supercar
8110 Mercedes Benz Unimog
8258 Crane Truck
9397 Logging Truck
42000 Grand Prix Racer
42008 Service Truck
42029 Customised Pick-up Truck
42030 Volvo Wheel Loader

That's over 12000 pieces of finger-murdering tedium there... not looking forward to it...
Yeah didn't realise it was 1.4 metres long. He has a smaller design that doesn't look as good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back