The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

On my Xmas list...

images

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bought my girls all the Scooby Doo sets for Christmas, the Mystery Machine wasn't back in stock until around the 14th so I doubt they'll all show up in time. :cry:

Bought my girls all the Scooby Doo sets for Christmas, the Mystery Machine wasn't back in stock until around the 14th so I doubt they'll all show up in time. :cry:

All showed up the day before, girls have just finished the Scooby haunted mansion and are now playing a game with it, the mystery machine and plane.

They surprised me with the space shuttle this morning :thumbsu:

We got our boys The Haunted Castle, Mystery Machine and The Plane.

image.jpeg

Got my son the deep sea set for Christmas

lego_60095_prod_pri_744.jpg

Can't wait to 'help' him build it
My little bloke got this and the lego train set, built the deep sea one this morning, is unreal

My little bloke got this and the lego train set, built the deep sea one this morning, is unreal

It is a great set. I said I was going to 'help' my 5 yr old son build it, but the only way I helped was genetically. He got up at 5.30am on Boxing Day and spent 4 hours building the whole thing. As it was a set for 8-12 year olds, his nerdy dad was very proud.:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back