The Lego Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

LEGO-Ghostbusters.jpg

I love this one too.

Turns out the Simpsons Lego house will take me a good 10 hours to build... wow

Also ****, now I want this.

75059_box3_na.jpg

3200 pieces - holy crap.

Stuff looks cool. Shame it all goes completely over my head - never got into the star wars

This thread reminds me of one of the best store names I've ever seen: http://www.imrickjamesbricks.com.au/

This is the one advantage of living in Pakenham as I get to go to the store.

Took my girls in on Saturday and they had almost as much fun as I did.

Got some loose blocks for the eldest, the youngest made up some figurines and I got them some characters from the lego movie and picked up Itchy and Scratchy for myself.

I love the fact that they open up the packets in a lot of cases so you can just buy who you want/ need rather than the "lucky dip" scenario :D

Underwater Exploration Base for me as a kid, but I inherited some seriously massive plastic box, probably a 1m x 30cm x 30cm full of it. I still have memories of playing it and trying to complete it with my mum or dad. But being totally emotional and thin skinned, I'd always end up just getting upset when I pressed too hard on something and all my work would split in half or fall down... not much has changed.

Definitely going to get my boy onto it when I'm older and lamer and don't have as much semen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Underwater Exploration Base for me as a kid, but I inherited some seriously massive plastic box, probably a 1m x 30cm x 30cm full of it. I still have memories of playing it and trying to complete it with my mum or dad. But being totally emotional and thin skinned, I'd always end up just getting upset when I pressed too hard on something and all my work would split in half or fall down... not much has changed.

Definitely going to get my boy onto it when I'm older and lamer and don't have as much semen.

You mean last week? :p

You mean this?
6195.jpg

I spent many hours building it when I was a kid, and many more hours just playing with it. I love this thread. :)

Was packing up the olds and took home all my old lego, and had an orgasm of nostalgia. Such amazing stuff.

What were some of your favourite sets?

My biggest set was the technic supercar. Amazing piece. Had a couple of good technic sets, including a plane.

d4e4o5g414t3y404z2d4x2p234q2r2h4v5f4042354v2r294x2u2.jpg

I was also massive on Lego Pirates. This baby is my flagship:

$T2eC16N,!wsE9suw)kdPBSDR)soPEQ~~60_35.JPG

This holy grail I pretty much wasted childhood years dreaming about, but alas it was out of reach:

lego-pirate-ship-play-set.jpg

My childhood was made of awesome lego moments. I also loved space, knights and a lot of city stuff was cool. I used to forensically analyse the catalogues every year and day dream about it. The 80's and early 90's were the golden lego years IMO.

Share some of your sets and Lego moments too :D
Holy crap I've got the same ship. Got it when I was 6 still my favourite childhood toy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back