mike123

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Pokemon is Life
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Nothing for Cameron because he is overrated. Leroy Jetta through free agency.

Shaneprice97

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL
You know we traded our pick too sydney gor jolly that was used on jetta...pick 14

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
Yeah on Lewis Jetta
Mikes keen on Leroy Jetta, confusing with both there names starting with L haha

I should of stated "no likewhores" in the title so it would stop likewhores like yourself from trying to gain a few cheap likes.

That's me excluded.

Jul 25, 2008
The Linc
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Oakland Raiders
Nothing for Cameron because he is overrated. Leroy Jetta through free agency.

Leroy Jetta? You mean the bloke that's a standing joke on 90% of this site? Who would he get a game in front of?

For me the one I'd be into is Rohan. He's a game breaker and the opportunity to bring him in to offset the loss of Shaw off the half back line in 2015 is the thought process behind it. I just think he's being played out of position due to Sydney's strength off half back (McVeigh, Malceski, Shaw, Johnson and Smith) and long term I just don't know if it's the right mix up there with him forward.

It's hard to gauge his value on the trade table ATM, but I'd probably lean towards a late first rounder.

mike123

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Leroy Jetta, interesting. What need would you think he would fill?

In 2013 I think he spent time building up his tank to play in the midfield but barely played there. I would like to see Collingwood pick him and use him on the wing which would hopefully improve our midfield defense with his tackling pressure and take a few runs and have him rest up forward were he can sneak a goal and keep the ball in our forward line which could help us bring back the press. We only have 2 pressure forward Ben Kennedy and Jarred Blair and they seem like similar types of players. Leroy Jetta is a pressure forward who would be something different than Ben Kennedy and Jarred Blair and it would allow us to play to pressure forwards that have different game styles. From what I've seen from him in the nab cup his pressure looked good and has looked dangerous inside 50 hopefully he can work on his goal kicking and stops taking snaps instead of drop punts. We could also try him as an outside tagger that can play on wingers like Lewis Jetta, Brad Hill, Jarred Polec or Dale Thomas and can play on half-backs like Grant Birchell, Pearce Hanley, Shaun Burgoyne or Jarrod Harbrow. Could also play on outside types like Brent Stenton or Denial Wells. His foot skills are pretty good do so hopefully he can get a few quality I50s and set it up for Cloke and Reid. I don't think Essondon are going to give him a good contract (not even sure if they a going to offer him a contract at all) so it shouldn't take too much to lure him here. We will probably only have to offer him a year so if it dosen't work out we can just delist him. He could turn out to be a good player for us which is not impossible and is not entirely against the odds so why not go for it.

mike123

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Think we need another Tall Defender and a True Crumbing Small Forward with Pace and good Foot Skills

Are there any better options out there than Leroy Jetta that are experienced and might look like coming to Collingwood?

Mick98

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2011
Tasmania
AFL Club
Collingwood
Are there any better options out there than Leroy Jetta that are experienced and might look like coming to Collingwood?
Lol Leroy Jetta.............

troll0.jpg

mike123

Cancelled
Sep 13, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Juventus
Lol Leroy Jetta.............

troll0.jpg

Why don't you suggest better options. And how is suggesting we go for a 91 gamer that has proven he can play being a troll?

Back