Borgsta

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 3, 2003
Melb.
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham, Orlando
Does anyone remember that graph which depicted a Liverpool supporters emotions month by month? I wanna troll a mate of mine with it so if anyone has it you would make me happy and a Liverpool supporter annoyed.

2llk684.jpg
Is this it?

This went down well with my liverpool mates last year:

[YOUTUBE]nTedXlYY0tg[/YOUTUBE]

This went down well with my liverpool mates last year:

[YOUTUBE]nTedXlYY0tg[/YOUTUBE]

At least were in the carling cup man, another easy win away at Chelsea. If only we played you every week.

no proper comeback? Like all Liverpool fans you hold onto dreams and memories as you know you have nothing to look forward to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Spurs fan trying to troll Liverpool fans about expectations? Fair enough coming from a United or even a Chelsea supporter.

In all reality though, Spur's graph would look more like someone in cardiac arrest. At least ours has a pulse :)

thanks cuzz its funny right a spurs supporter tryna troll liverpool :eek::eek:
Never seen a more shocking thread than this one right here should be put in the bin... spurs , bulldogs and orlando :eek::eek::eek:

no proper comeback? Like all Liverpool fans you hold onto dreams and memories as you know you have nothing to look forward to.

Let me get this right. You are saying it's better to have nothing to look forward to and have nothing to look back on? At least when we're going s**t I can watch Istanbul and put a smile back on my face. I suppose you can reminisce about making the CL the other year, you all did celebrate that more than anyone that actually won something did. It's like the carry on now, go on a good run and some of you are claiming you should finish 2nd and that somehow that makes you the greatest team on the planet, it's like you think you better make the most of it now because you fear it will never come again.

19] Then the Kopites made an idol of Raphael, and cried out that he was the saviour, and by his mighty sword they would come forth from the land. 20] But in the end they came fifth.

hahahahahah, gets me everytime

Remove this Banner Ad

Back