The LOL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

apparently horse hendrikse striked an ex (and least liked) student (shannon stocco) on saturday, clarrit everywhere, and then he got reported by a boundary umpire and current year 8 student... LMAO

awkward-bonersjpg.jpeg

Heard an amusing story last night, within NGFNL some Heyfield players are known for there hardness, ability to put there body on line and stupid acts of bravery/courage.

Put simply we have 5-7 players in the seniors who are bordering on lunatics on and off the field, one of these players decided to buy a tazer. I am unsure why and to the legality of it. From what i am told he has got his father (???) to shoot him front on in chest/shoulder region with tazer resulting in extreme pain to his chest.

Clearly not enlightened enough by the experience of being shot he has decided to "use" the equipment himself. So imagine sitting on the couch maybe eating a chocolate mousse after a nice feed of oysters, watching family guy or old episodes of seinfeld then being awaken/disturbed by hearing a running noise and having someone shoot you with a tazer in the chest!!!

Player has told of his amusement as his dad sat on the couch having convulsions.....as telling the story one of his better mates has heard story and suggested he bring the tazer on saturday, to which he has responded yeah that will be awesome.

Not sure if bringing a tazer to a football venue is smart especially when our reunion is on and the fact police are present at most games....but that is heyfield..

[YOUTUBE]e4wa1qu1dUk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]zqjtz3rEPG0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EpSGvmgdG2E[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]4wT7zM8XgXQ[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nicholas,

I noticed that you have continued to chew WGHG property pens, despite several warnings in the past. I have now disposed of any such damaged pens that I could find and replaced them with 2 new pens.

Please consider this as an official warning. You are hereby prohibited from chewing pens / or any other hospital property on the following grounds:

1. Destruction of hospital property (including pens) is against hospital policy

2. It is an occupational health and safety issue (see Coralie Tyrell if you need to regarding the health implications regarding this practice)

I suggest that if you have any other pens etc hidden anywhere that have been chewed, that you dispose of them. If you need any new pens/stationary, you are required to request them from either myself or Simon and you are not to obtain them directly yourself from the cupboard.

The above is effective immediately.

LOL - I assume you work at the hospital. That is funny.

I always used to chew my pens too, not any more though for some reason. Think I may have got a mouthful of ink. Still chew my fingernails though. Stopped for a little bit for a girl but started up again. I reckon it is a harder habit to break than smoking.

LOL - I assume you work at the hospital. That is funny.

I always used to chew my pens too, not any more though for some reason. Think I may have got a mouthful of ink. Still chew my fingernails though. Stopped for a little bit for a girl but started up again. I reckon it is a harder habit to break than smoking.

Amen to that very hard habit to stop!!!

You stopped for a girl..why??? She must have been hot!!!

Yeah at the hospital. its bullshit. i reckon chewin on some plastic is better than charging around the hospital with chewing gum. i only do it when im thinking the two.

ive got an excellent reply to send him when he gets back from leave.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back