The Longest Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

When does preseason start for you Spitta2Azza ?

Got a light training run at the end of this month to tie in with our end of Movember celebrations/BBQ. Will learn more then, but would imagine sometime in early December. Getting a little unfit at the moment so will look forward to getting out and having a run. Unsure if i'll be a regular player next year though as I am moving to Melbourne and don't think I can make the trip up every weekend for games.

Condo lances S2A on losing the GF. I once played in a losing GF and it was a miserable feeling :(

I was wondering how people feel about Sunshine Coast v Gold Coast. I have been to Surfers a few times and a few different places on the Sunny Coast. I love the Sunny Coast but Surfers seems tacky, overcrowded and s***t to me. Am I missing something? (I've just started commuting to Brisbane so will be exploring a bit)

Pre-season started for me tonight, was good to have a run and blow the cobwebs out. Kicking skills are looking good while I took a couple of strong overhead marks which has been my weakness in the past. Gonna have to work hard to get the position I want.

Hurt my leg though, went to lead for a mark and slipped over, my leg went underneath me as I landed on it, initially I thought I had broken it which was a bit worrying but soon realised it wasn't the case. Still hurts right now, nothing a bag of peas won't fix.

Still gotta back up tomorrow, got a game of tennis in the afternoon after playing centre in netball last night. I might just lose 20kg once this week is over!

Goodstuff S2A. Hope you win a grand final. My team won in under 16's (slightly tainted after I injured my knee early in the 2nd and couldn't play out the game. But great feeling nonetheless). Because we won we got to play the Curtain raiser for Freo - North the following year. Dream come true playing in front of Boomer as he watched the 2nd quarter from the dugout.

Pre-season started for me tonight, was good to have a run and blow the cobwebs out. Kicking skills are looking good while I took a couple of strong overhead marks which has been my weakness in the past. Gonna have to work hard to get the position I want.

Hurt my leg though, went to lead for a mark and slipped over, my leg went underneath me as I landed on it, initially I thought I had broken it which was a bit worrying but soon realised it wasn't the case. Still hurts right now, nothing a bag of peas won't fix.

Still gotta back up tomorrow, got a game of tennis in the afternoon after playing centre in netball last night. I might just lose 20kg once this week is over!

What do you play? Under 19s?

Guys, I think I'm about to blow s**t wide open. Like, I may or may not have incriminating information about an AFL star within the next hour or two. Will keep you guys updated.

Guys, I think I'm about to blow s**t wide open. Like, I may or may not have incriminating information about an AFL star within the next hour or two. Will keep you guys updated.

Nothing incrimination yet, although it's on its way (big information, too). I'll just say that I have access to an AFL player's information and there's some s**t going down.

Nothing incrimination yet, although it's on its way (big information, too). I'll just say that I have access to an AFL player's information and there's some s**t going down.

Not a North player I hope/presume ???

Long wait in the longest thread:(

Long wait in the longest thread:(

Still waiting for the info. Have a idea what it's regarding now but slowly becoming unsure whether I should share it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a strange call at work one day from the gf in a distressed state. The upshot was that as she was sitting on the dunny doing the business, a 4ft baby brown popped it's head in for a look. That's a snake btw. So, being a born and bred country lass, she was well aware that baby browns pack as much kill juice as an adult and the wise move would be to hop up atop the cistern and hope like hell the snake got bored and vacated the area asap, which after a couple of nerve wracking minutes, duly obliged. So, crisis averted......but not really.
After establishing that she was ok, soothing words spoken, etc my next line of enquiry was to find out just where the little brown had gone to exactly. Apparently straight into the lounge room and into the gf's (hot) younger sisters' bedroom who was sharing with us at the time. Only problem being that this hot little number was your typical 19yr old student who thought the best place to leave her entire wardrobe of clothes, bras, nickers, etc was the bedroom floor.
So the gf then goes on to inform me it was my job to come home and search for the still missing asp. But not to worry she's "also called the neighbour to come in and have a look" who just happened to be part of the local constabulary. At about this point I start getting a bit peaky given we enjoyed the occasional spliff or ten and this cop gets the invite into the front door. Not good.
Aaaaanyway as I take off out the front door at a million miles an hr yelling to the boss something about snakes dunnies and half naked women, I'm thinking I might be in just a little bit of s**t here. So after the fastest 10k's the commodore had ever travelled, I get home to the news that luckily the friendly neighbour wasn't too keen and was in the process of getting the council snake catcher on the phone. Crisis no:1 averted, phew..
Crisis number 2 turned out to be slightly more problematic, as being a public holiday in NSW, nobody from the local council could get to us til the next day. I was going to have to man up and search for the little bastard myself........ in a bedroom where the carpet hadn't been sighted for a good 6 months. Again, not good. After grabbing the shovel from the back shed, I spent the next couple of hours flicking lace undies, stockings and all sorts of apparel around with the hairs on the back of my neck standing stiffer than a nuns left jab. I never did find that snake and to this day have no idea where it ended up, which made for some pretty sleepless nights and some interesting bedding arrangements.

tl;dr.

Another sympathy post :) I hear ya on the snakes Hate them Stood on one in long grass one day . didn't know I could jump so high :0 So what else can we put on this thread to keep it going through the year ? I'm in :D

Just to add to randomness :) To keep in with The Longest Thread thread. We have a new bakery in town :0

Flawed Genius, in a town in South Western Vic , near the Great Ocean road :0 Luke72, no snakes. Hope no mice either :D

You're a brave man grogg. When i was 12 my cousin and i stumbled across a dugite down by the river we jet skied at. My cousin (14 male) let off the girliest scream in the history of screams. I sprinted off and dove in the river. My cousin took off in the opposite direction (i think he's still running).

At Brett33..... think I just saw your cousin running past me on the highway . :) Looks tired

I'm pretty sure I read a similar story in Penthouse forum, the ending was slightly different, only slightly.
Interessant.

That's the first time I've related that story publicly.

Ever.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back