The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
a 4 year extension on the 1 year he had remaining :straining::D:p:) suck s**t Roman
It was a two year extension as he had two years to go. We had just won the league so it made sense at the time. He's not dead yet.

But Romans got money to burn so there'll be no s**t sucking:p

Nah, that's his wage for the next 4 years. There's plenty of clauses at contract and his payout apparently would be about half that, if he wasnt to manage again. If he was he'd just be paid his wage until he got another job which is common practice when we sack our manager.

But la la la la la la la its not happening its not happening its not happening
i think everyone wants Jose to stay ;)

It was a two year extension as he had two years to go. We had just won the league so it made sense at the time. He's not dead yet.

But Romans got money to burn so there'll be no s**t sucking:p
Rich people don't like wasting money. Where's that Frog CB you signed? Philippe Auclair bagged the s**t out of him again on FW.....he reckons it's dodgy as.

Rich people don't like wasting money. Where's that Frog CB you signed? Philippe Auclair bagged the s**t out of him again on FW.....he reckons it's dodgy as.
Zouma?

Thats just stupid.

Edit. You mean Djilobodji, surprised people dont get this signing(especially so called experts). This was just to fill a squad hole until January/Summer when we go back in for a CB

Last edited:
Zouma?

Thats just stupid.

Edit. You mean Djilobodji, surprised people dont get this signing(especially so called experts). This was just to fill a squad hole until January/Summer when we go back in for a CB
people don't understand the signing because you paid good money for a terrible defender when you have 85 players on loan and what looks to be a successful academy. Do you think John Terry would be given a first team opportunity if he was coming through the ranks now?

people don't understand the signing because you paid good money for a terrible defender when you have 85 players on loan and what looks to be a successful academy. Do you think John Terry would be given a first team opportunity if he was coming through the ranks now?

£2.7m good money:drunk:.

He wasn't bought to play, not unless we have an injury crisis.

A young Terry would be given the same opportunities as a young Zouma.

£2.7m good money:drunk:.

He wasn't bought to play, not unless we have an injury crisis.

A young Terry would be given the same opportunities as a young Zouma.
you just wasted 2.7m on a potato.....he wasn't bought to play eh? why wouldn't you just recall a player from loan rather than paying 10x what the potato was worth.

given the same opportunities as Zouma? That poor bastard has to play beside Ivanovic every week. Wouldn't wish that on anybody, yet a youngster coming through the ranks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you just wasted 2.7m on a potato.....he wasn't bought to play eh? why wouldn't you just recall a player from loan rather than paying 10x what the potato was worth.

given the same opportunities as Zouma? That poor bastard has to play beside Ivanovic every week. Wouldn't wish that on anybody, yet a youngster coming through the ranks.

Fair enough mate:thumbsu:

He did just sign a 4 year deal didn't he?

Seems an odd extension to me.
Signed earlier in the season. If only Roman had listened to my criticism of them during preseason...

I still expect Chelsea to roar back into a top 2/3 position, but then again I would have expected them to sort themselves out long before now.

Current form reminds me of the last days of Scolari. I'd back Jose to turn it around but got a lot of doubts about that now.

Clearly something wrong between manager and players, and this is when upper management is important.

Chelsea in the Roman era has tended to side with players, we did with Mancini. I reckon you go the other way. Whether the manager is right for the club or not, players shouldnt be allowed to dictate manager appointments by downing tools.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back