The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly I don't know a whole lot about him but I hear he's a really good manager. I'm just happy it's not Moyes like it was rumored before :)

Haha something to be thankful for!

Seems like he did well at Fiorentina before becoming the Italy manager. Might be a good appointment and bring some Italian stylings to the Gala side.

straight swap between bobby and prandelli seemingly

ArCKPrZ.jpg

SBS reporting Scolari has been dismissed by Brazil - hardly surprising news but pretty tough on the guy given he only had 4 losses in his 29 game tenure (19 wins including the Confederations Cup). Sadly for Scolari, will most likely be remembered as the manager who lost 7-1 to Germany with a Brazilian side on home soil.

SBS reporting Scolari has been dismissed by Brazil - hardly surprising news but pretty tough on the guy given he only had 4 losses in his 29 game tenure (19 wins including the Confederations Cup). Sadly for Scolari, will most likely be remembered as the manager who lost 7-1 to Germany with a Brazilian side on home soil.

Was going to say, as good as his record was, he'll always be remembered for that game now.

He's a talented manager, plenty of rumours linking him to the Italian job given Prandelli's gone.

True! Maybe international football might offer a nice change of pace for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sad stuff for Juve, had a talented team in place but potentially being gutted ala Southampton :confused:

Wonder if Napoli, AC and Inter can seize the initiative next season?

Wasn't Allegri responsible for Milan's fall from grace. Could go 2 from 2 if he ruins what Conte has set up there

i wouldn't say he was, would place that moreso at the feet of the bunga bunga man. however, he's an incredibly limited manager who definitely played his part for milan to find themselves where they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back