The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What Mackay did has no place in football. I say well done Tan on this occasion.

Well he's done it out of spite rather than as a moral obligation

I bet if it's one of his relatives that he hired that did it, he'd be covering it up

Not condoning what Malky did of course

Vincent+Tan+Cardiff+City+v+Fulham+Premier+cpFjDfQwrkHl.jpg

Don't even know where to start with that attire

Let's just say he dress like everyone's asian dad

Tan could have become a hero amongst supporters had he not rebranded. I don't think he can come back from the past few years but I'd respect him a lot more if he admits he was wrong.

I wonder how many more kits we have sold in Asia, or how much more tourism Malaysia has got from the UK.

Ill stop, wrong thread.

Tan's karma will be coming from the re-brand and not what he has done to Mackay.

What Mackay did has no place in football. I say well done Tan on this occasion.

Tan could have brought out this alleged information rignt away. But he kept it under his hat until the next time Mackay was about to get a job ,just to put the hatchet in .

Tan could have brought out this alleged information rignt away. But he kept it under his hat until the next time Mackay was about to get a job ,just to put the hatchet in .

Legendary.

Tan could have become a hero amongst supporters had he not rebranded. I don't think he can come back from the past few years but I'd respect him a lot more if he admits he was wrong.

I wonder how many more kits we have sold in Asia, or how much more tourism Malaysia has got from the UK.

Ill stop, wrong thread.

City supporters are starting to warm to Allam again as the club moves back towards labelling things 'Hull City'. Supporters have short memories if the money keeps flowing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A man can'e enjoy a bit of banter with his mates anymore? What will become of Carl Jenkinson now?

Also, this is just an excuse to whack out my favourite Vine ever.

<iframe class="vine-embed" src="" width="600" height="600" frameborder="0"></iframe><script async src="//platform.vine.co/static/scripts/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tan wanted to get dirt on mackay doing dodgy deals. Its understandable he would want to investigate how his own money was spent...
But maybe he didnt find enough dirt on the transfer dealings so he brought out those dodgy texts. 10,000 texts were searched and maybe only a handful had questionable banter in them. This whole things seem abit cheap .

They are still investigating the dodgy deals and IMO there is still a lot to come out. Whilst Tan doesn't exactly know his football he isn't stupid when it comes to money, Malky and Moody have played him here.

7.5m for that donkey Cornelius! Please!

They are still investigating the dodgy deals and IMO there is still a lot to come out. Whilst Tan doesn't exactly know his football he isn't stupid when it comes to money, Malky and Moody have played him here.

7.5m for that donkey Cornelius! Please!

Reminds of the Venky's/Steve Kean relationship, hopefully Tan's smarter than us though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back