The Manager Merry-go-Round

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it hasn't worked out for him as a football manager, I'm sure he'll find someone that needs a wheeler dealer so he can keep paying the bills.

Harry's departure has been mooted for a while I think? Though very funny timing to say the least.

QPR would hope to stay up - wasn't there some talk a few months ago they could (if relegated) drop out of the football hierarchy completely due to some big fine they had to pay re financial fair play?

I wouldn't be too worried, their squad is still average.
I guess. We'll see though. They might have a bubble of form right when they're about to play us. :(

What kind of reason is knee surgery though??

Obviously won't be mobile.

Last time I checked you could manage from the stands. And by all reports he barely goes to the training ground anyway. Just a really strange reason to resign. Surely if anything he takes temporary leave with the intention of resuming work when he's recovered.

Last time I checked you could manage from the stands. And by all reports he barely goes to the training ground anyway. Just a really strange reason to resign. Surely if anything he takes temporary leave with the intention of resuming work when he's recovered.
I dont think he has those credits in the bank...

He's probably close to the sack anyway.

Yeah that's not actually why.

Was pissed off about the lack of action on deadline day.

Would he be having the surgery right now if they were doing well? I doubt it.

Yeah that's not actually why.

Was pissed off about the lack of action on deadline day.

Would he be having the surgery right now if they were doing well? I doubt it.
Exactly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pearson has not been sacked. Rob Dorsett (The one that reported it) is backing out of it.

Hearing that the club will take legal action.

As I noted in the Leicester topic, if the boys love their manager, now would be a really good time to perform and get points.

It was a bizarre incident. It looked to have started in good spirits (as good spirits as holding one's neck can be, he even had a smile on his face), and then he was holding him back. Initially I thought it was a joke about preventing him helping out the defense. There was something spoken (Confirmed by Pearson himself). Either way, both parties have dismissed it was anything major, but it's not a good look.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back