hirdy13

Rookie
Jul 13, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Miami Dolphins, Pittsburgh Penguins
Does anyone have a copy of the game on the weekend? I'd be interested in trading for a copy of the game on DVD......

Re: Did anyone record Bombers/Bulldogs?

Clever. Actually quite funny how Telstra have made that so easy. How embarrassment for them.
Didn't even intend to do it. Just hovered over the link on the bigpond site and it came up. Easy peasy. Now I can alter that link for the rest of the season for each game. I'll take the slightest hit in quality for free downloads. :)

Clever. Actually quite funny how Telstra have made that so easy. How embarrassment for them.

Agree entirely. I downloaded it tuesday morning before it was actually up on the site. I just clicked on another game and changed the URL to be ess wb and it worked.

Very poor of the AFL web devs to have links which will work without a session.

Btw... if you want hi-resolution change the 1M to 2M. It's double the filesize to download but quality is a good bit better.

Does anyone know of the bigpond links above for the Collingwood V Carlton match?

Hey OzBomber, you're a legend for posting these links!!
2 questions for ya mate...
1) How quickly are these posted up on the telstra site after a game?
2) What is the actual link to get to this site that has all these games because I tried typing in the start of them but no luck.

Thanks heaps mate, really helps as I don't have foxtel!

Hey OzBomber, you're a legend for posting these links!!
2 questions for ya mate...
1) How quickly are these posted up on the telstra site after a game?
2) What is the actual link to get to this site that has all these games because I tried typing in the start of them but no luck.

Thanks heaps mate, really helps as I don't have foxtel!
+1, where can I find these links on the AFL website?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks a million for the Swans game too.

Any chance we can make this a permenant thread & regularly post all of the games into it ?

That way we can all go back & relive the excitement ( or depresssion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back